6 Likes

k<lol #I love #

1 Like

Press F to pay respects

2 Likes

Let’s all welcome Spartan!

or not

5 Likes

So they’re killing Internet Explorer, to start “Spartan”, and further plug Halo? K den.

Meh.

Who even liked IE?

2 Likes

I almost thought is was acaually loading for some reason, Did I actually use IE?!?!?!?!?!?

6 Likes

Any else think Spartan is really a rebrand and a update?

4 Likes

I watched Windows 10: The Next Chapter. I don’t think Spartan is merely an update and rebrand… Only time will tell, though.

As a web developer, FUCK YEAH!

4 Likes

Hopefully it is better than Internet Explorer… It probably will… actually no probably not :smile:

Only browser with built-in note-taking and sharing

Nope, Safari on OS X has done both of those for a while. As has Chrome. And Firefox.

Looks like Spartan is late to the party. Just like IE!

I believe Microsoft means that you can copy stuff from webpages to OneNote.
How does Safari do that?
I’ve never seen such functionality in Chrome or Firefox. How do these browsers do it? What’s its name?

3 Likes

I mean…if I really wanted to copy something into a Microsoft application like OneNote from something like chrome or safari im pretty sure I could just throw out a suggestion to do so…or make a quick extension that saves anything I highlight while pressing a key into a text file…

And if I did throw out a suggestion to make said extension… i’d probably be criticized for it since theyre a bunch of applications by other developers that do very similar things to OneNote

From a User Experience view, you can’t expect everyone to know how to suggest the creation or how to create an extension for a browser.

Personally, I use OneNote as it is free for PC, Android and iOS, and can be accessed via a browser. Alternatives, like Evernote, are paid.

Besides, by owning both (OneNote and Spartan), Microsoft can integrate both at whichever level they want, thus not being limited by extensions.

Detected: Microsoft Employee

3 Likes

No, I’m not… God, I haven’t even finished Secondary School (3 more months to go :slight_smile: ).

3 Likes

took me like 45 seconds to realise it was a .gif

3 Likes