[RPG] šŸŗ Looty - Custom Items / Item Drop System / Grinder

Was just about to say uhhh it crashed xD

1 Like

Iā€™m soory. I didnā€™t rename it. Just DL again :slight_smile:

All good, if your looking for an Official Server for this mod Iā€™d be very happy to take that spot ^.^ I have the Official HaloCraft2.0 Server attached to my BungeeProxy and Iā€™ve got around 9 servers live right now all linked together

1 Like

Just write me a pm with your IP.

Pm the IP to me twoooohhhh :wink:

Haha the Ip when itā€™s set up will be rpg.the-darkgames.com Give me about 15 mins to get it all dedicated and added into my Bungee

1 Like

Are there any priorities you guys need for your server?

Does this plugin have like all the same extra enchantments as diablo drops? Like +defence or +attack?

Hi,
Iā€™m trying to use your plugin on my server, but your plugin always crash with this error. http://pastebin.com/QmabrCQ2

Hey, I really love this idea and for f**kā€™s sake, I want the custom items.:yum:
So, it has been almost two months since your last update, any plans for future updates? Thanks in advance, really looking for it.

1 Like

I was hoping that it might still be alive, though I have not seen it active in a whileā€¦

Hi, Iā€™m unable to download it. Please can you help me? Thanks.

1 Like

i have the same problem.

This plugin is not in development at the moment.

Sorry.

Hi, and when you will develop it again, that we will your plugin. Looks very good.

Could you lock it then? That way it will be ā€˜reopenedā€™ once it is actually in development. Otherwise, it shouldnā€™t be in Plugin Releases.

@gabizou @blood

Please delete this topic - I will not continue working on this plugin.
There is no time for me.

Cheers

Would you prefer I closed the topic instead?

@KAISERslin

People are expressing interest in this plugin being updated by someone that has time, but you do not seem to have a license.

Do you have a license that you wish to apply that will allow others to continue this?

3 Likes