SafeTrade - Safely trade your Items, Money, and Pokemon anywhere using Inventories

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SafeTrade. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

SafeTrade

SafeTrade’s purpose is to give players a safe and easy way to trade with other players. This is done by having a clean GUI to walk you through each step of the trade, ending with a confirmation page where players can double check they are happy with the trade. Items (and Pokemon for Pixelmon version) are saved in players’ offline safetrade storage so that nothing is lost.

Supports both Pixelmon and Sponge

Wiki | Downloads | Source | Discord

Features

• Pause and resume the trade.
  • Supports mod items
  • Large trades
  • Simple and clean GUI
  • Trade Pokemon directly from your PC
  • A trade overview to ensure both people are happy with the trade
  • Offline storage in-case something goes wrong. Simply reconnect with space in your inv/PC to get the items/pokemon
  • Pokemon will evolve through trades as they would in a trade machine (haunter, etc)
  • Trade with anyone, anywhere.
  • Detailed logs
  • Staff can monitor a trade

Pictures

Main Menu

javaw_Wtrv5p4bNY

Adding your Items to trade

javaw_I2rhXL0pnr

Choosing your Pokemon to trade

javaw_rcW0M51HNp

Confirming you are happy with the trade

javaw_rr9gkiEYNG

Does this require Pixelmon? I am looking for a safe trade system, but have no intention or desire to use Pixelmon.

For now, yes. However I will be releasing a Sponge-only version in the near future.

Awesome, i’ll await that version then.

Thanks!

A new version has been released for SafeTrade, it is available for download here.

SafeTrade 2.0.1 for Pixelmon

• Fixed pause button
  • Fixed money not updating correctly
  • SafeTrade Overview for chat made a comeback
  • Added support for untradeable

SafeTrade 2.0.1 for Sponge [RELEASE]

• SafeTrade for Sponge has been released!

A new version has been released for SafeTrade, it is available for download here.

Sponge & Pixelmon

• Improved logs (Still supports legacy logs)
  • Wiki command
  • Made it more obvious how to resume a trade

Pixelmon

• Players must have at least 1 non-egg pokemon in their party

• Trade end bug
  • Multiple clicks dupe

I think your plugin is duping Pokemon, but I’m not sure… We never had the issue until I installed the plugin yesterday but when people catch pokemon it says their party is full and sends to the PC… it keeps doing that over and over so people get their PC full of pokemon.

Nope, it was Poketeams… forgot that I updated that mod

Dupe fix

Hi there is currently a problem with trading money. It seems to duplicate it/calculate it wrong or something.
2 users trading:
user 1 trades $0
user 2 trades $100

confirm trade second button:
user 1 says he is trading $100 (cant edit it on the confirm screen)
user 2 says he is trading $100 (cant edit it on the confirm screen)

confirm trade:
user 1 gets $300
user 2 gets $100

Anyway to disable money trading?

Safetrade 3.0.0 - Pixelmon

Major changes:

• Pokemon will evolve like a normal trade (eg. haunter --> gengar)
  • If items, money and Pokemon cannot be given safely, they will be stored
  • Players can view and manage their storage (/safetrade storage)
  • Trade multiple currencies (any currencies supported by your economy plugin)
  • Trade logs displayed in gui with more admin control
  • Egg dupe fix
1 Like

• Prevents trading Pokemon that are in a ranch
  • Fixes server crash when trading lots of Pokemon
  • Fixed overview back button
1 Like

This is an essential update

• Fixed egg dupe
  • Fixed pokemon dupe
  • Fixed log back buttons
  • Fixed money log showing incorrect money transferred

Fixed bug causing spam clickers to take the items in Pokemon and Item inventories

I am having an odd issue with the safetrade when it comes to trading money. The items seem to work, but when clicking the ingots it is not increasing the amount, instead says you have no PokeCash. ( I have 10k ).

Join my discord and i’ll be happy to help you: Discord

Pixelmon 8.2 support and small fixes.