SeriousVote - This is the best nuVotifier listener you’ll ever use. Players not online? No problem, it will rack up their votes until next time they join, and don’t worry it won’t spam the public chat 50 times

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SeriousVote. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

SeriousVote 4.8.6 API 5.0 and 6.0 1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12*

GitHub | Discord | bStats | Wiki | Download - Latest Stable

Why not go anywhere else?

This is the best NuVotifier listener you’ll ever use. Players not online? No problem, it will rack up their votes until next time they join, and don’t worry it won’t spam the public chat 50 times. NuVotifier also runs it’s listener Async to make it compatible with BungeeCord. I’ve implemented a work around so commands are run from the main thread. If that wasn’t enough, cut the silence and motivate your players to vote by setting up the milestone rewards! Like dailies but for your addicting heroine-like server, How could Blizzard ever compete with you? Even better you can make your own Custom milestones, want to make a record for 3,20,17 votes you can do that! Want to make one for 1337 votes, you can do that too!

The whole Loot system has been reworked to introduce the new extremely flexible Loot Tables and table sets. These allow you to have the reward system choose from multiple sets of rewards allowing you to both re-use some rewards and organize and separate how you use them. Even better you can now for normal votes run more than one command.

Need help?
Check out out wiki, the link is above.
Oh…So you still need help? Check out the discord, I’ll help you figure it out.

Requirements
SpongeForge/Vanilla
NuVotifier - Official! <-- If this is not set up right…SV will not work :frowning: You can also use one of the custom versions below.

Serious-Nuvotifer (Unofficial)
Allows for the use of /nvreload, You no longer need to restart your server Server to make changes.
Serious-Nuvotifer API-7 (Unofficial)
Same as the previous except works on API-7

Let me know your thoughts and ideas!!

Known Issues
None for latest release 4.8.6

The GitHub Wiki is likelier to be up to date.

A new version has been released for SeriousVote, it is available for download here.

-Added /svversion
-Fixed empty messages on vote