Server After Server

I doubt you have anything to worry about server competition wise.

1 Like

11 Likes

I agree with @RobodudeMC
A good forum would be quora. I love quora <3

1 Like

Tell you what @Niall7459, if you PM me the server address, I’ll humor their server and “try it out”. nudge nudge

3 Likes

I got a tea-uh… friends that would love to try it out as well. xD I’m down to see this server. (yours as well, I’m looking for a new server anyways)

1 Like

Ditto, PM me the address too… I know some awesome people who would absolutely love this.

1 Like

@RobodudeMC and @DotDash, were you guys like me, and decompiled plugins on your downtime looking for v̶u̶l̶n̶e̶r̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ new ways to write code? or was it just me? *shrug* I’ve gone through a lot (understatement) of bukkit plugins…

2 Likes

me 2 pls…<vbnm,.->

I wasn’t going to go nearly as far as plugin exploits… Sorry if that’s what you thought I meant.

I’ve had this “issue” 10+ times. Each time, the server failed badly and they eventually came crawling back. Don’t ban them, let them have their fun, see if they can do anything, and 1up them. That’s all I’ve done.

5 Likes

The server is whitelisted, however while the admin was on holiday he banned us for: server not open

So then turn it off? Lol nevermind just let him kill his own server.

Then again, you could do the somewhat more nice thing of maybe working on a server together…?
You know, less hate more productivity and all that wonderful stuff.

Maybe as ingame, not server administrators ^^ :wink:

They’re not there
1 Like

So many better ways to do this,

1. Let the server go on
  2. Create a “waiting” area that player can’t leave from that says you are away
  3. MOTD
  4. Anything banning, lol