Server crash when one of the players try to join

this is what it says at the crash log

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: worldObj
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70999_a(EntityPlayer.java:80)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70999_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:648)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71123_m(EntityPlayerMP.java:916)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147231_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:701)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_179293_l(NetworkManager.java:403)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:185)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:727)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:364)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:598)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It looks like you downloaded the wrong Sponge download. Make sure you use the “Mod” download and not the “Deobf” download.

but its only one specific player that crashes the server

Could you please provide some more information?
Forge version, SpongeForge version, client version…?
Is the client running mods/forge? If so: which mods?

one sec i gave the server owner a link to here she will give all the info

Sorry at school had to wait til i could get my lap top. Apparently looks like when one person tries to join the server. It seems to be just this one player.
Here is one crash report:

Here is console error:

The server does not actually shut down. It hangs.
This might not be a sponge issue. Could be pixelmon. Have to start somewhere though.

I just inspected the obfuscated jar and it seems there is a problem with it; the srg names aren’t being remapped for some references in SpongeForge mixins, the SpongeCommon mixins are fine from what I could tell.

Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Should I downgrade sponge to a lower version?

hello, i have the same error, but me it’s for 50% of players… and i have to delete the folder “players” in the map folder… for turn on the server again

The problem occurs when a player sleeps, so a very temporary work-around is to not get in a bed.

2 Likes

Well some players don’t listen unfortunately. I have just been taking their player data file and changing sleeping:0 and sleep timer:0.It fixes it.

2 Likes

how can i modify it with the plugin? (i don’t know how can i modify a data)

or how can i block to sleep in a bed?

Use NBTExplorer and load the persons player data. You will see sleeping=1 sleep timer=100 change them both to 0.

1 Like

Deleting those keys also has the same effect

1 Like