Server Crash while trying to create world

Using a custom modpack but it crashes while creating the world. The Version is 1.12.2
Crash report: CRASH REPORT---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// I bet Cylons wouldn't have th - Pastebin.com
Latest log : [12:15:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo - Pastebin.com

If i remove sponge the server starts up fine anyway to fix this so sponge can work?

A mod is loading an outdated Mixin version before Sponge, please report it to the mod author! For temporary solution rename the SpongeForge jar file, so its sorted alphabetically before the other mod e.g. rename spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3318.jar to _aspongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3318.jar

1 Like

I tried renaming still crashing. is there no way to find what mod is crashing it?

Foamfix

The way I am understanding the issues right now is to rename the file first to ensure Sponge is loaded first to have the correct mixin version. Then, if the problem persists, make these changes:

Both SpongeForge and FoamFix add various optimizations that may not work with each other! Disable the following settings in config/foamfix.cfg
B:optimizedBlockPos=false
B:patchChunkSerialization=false

2 Likes

I just removed foamfix and it started up fine it didnt seem that important to have, thanks so much

2 Likes

I won’t explicitly tell you to install FoamFix, but it can seriously improve your RAM usage, as well as in some cases performance. If you’ve found a solution that works for you, though, don’t fix what ain’t broke, until it starts being broken.