Server crashed

Went to bed last night then wokeup to find my server had crashed. I dont know what caused iot but here is the crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com

I haven’t seen this report before, but it looks like something to do with the scheduler. Doesn’t really narrow it down, but I’m honestly not very good with basic java/ minecraft crash reports. I hope someone else can help you. If this only happened once, it could just a fluke. I hope so :slight_smile:

• Alice

got a new crash after removing a mod. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com

It’s exactly the same crash. Had a look at what mods/plugins you’re using and noticed you’re using the API 6 version of Adventure MMO, I’d try replacing that with the API 5 version.
Hope that works,

• Alice

Ok tried the API 5 version but it crashed again. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com Also we have figured out it seems to happen when someone goes exploring

I’ve looked everywhere in search of some inclination of what this crash report is trying to tell us (It’s a really useless crash report), but all I have left to suggest is to try increasing your ram (probably pointless, but worth a try), try removing mods/ plugins 1 at a time to see if it stops, or delete your world and try a fresh one (make sure you back it up). This is probably terrible advice, so I hope someone works it out for you.

Best of luck,

• Alice

After enabling mods and plugins one by one and changing sponge version. I came up with the conclusion that the world must have been corrupted. Even just exploring with /speed 1 caused it to crash. I gave up in the end, its a real shame since i was actually getting some players on. It was a good run though.

Shame :confused: I was hoping someone else might have an answer for you, but it doesn’t look that way. If you need any help with crash reports or server issues like this in the future, feel free to add and message me on Discord yepidoodles#5971