[Discontinued] Server Shops v1.1.0 - Simple and lightweight server shops

Here you go, thanks in advance

(Wouldn’t let me post the full link)

This plugin needs to be updated for @gabizou’s recent breaking changes to the Data API.

I would like to know if this plugin currently supports, or will allow a “server account” to be implemented. Basically, when someone buys or sells to the server shop, i want it to transfer money into and out of a “server” account, creating a limited economy
Thanks!

Will this be updated anytime soon? I have sponge 5.0.0-1770

Here is an updated version for API 5, tested with sponge 5.1.0-BETA-1814 (versions below should also work, but not all)

Server-Shops-1.10.2-1.1.1

1 Like

NuVotifier - Votifier with more robust code and vote forwarding Could you update that as well?

I dont think there is a reason to update it because it still works?

when i do the command
/buyshop command or /sellshop command i get this error and me and my dev have no idea why http://prnt.sc/dbq154

Did you find a solution for this? because i have the same problem .
Or did you find a replacement plugin?

Thanks

Got the same issue as MrFinsGaming, any fix yet?

when i try to use they buyshop command. It says this in chat : org.spongepowered.api.util.blockray.BlockRay$BlockRayBuilder.blockLimit(I)Lorg/spongepowered/api/util/blockray/BlockRay$BlockRayBuilder;

I am getting the same error.

how about the currency, does it require a currency mod to run? and surpport multi currency or not?

Fox can add new feature edit message.

Hi, i see the plugin have errors when use the command!

I create a fixed release temporaly while Nentify fix it!

(I made a pull request)

running into a problem…
as i created this shop in spawn, can`t seem to find a way to allow users to acces the sign in the shop…
… spawn protection prevents r-clicking

any of you beautiful ppl have a solution?

1 Like

I get when preforming /buyshop 1 1 with a dirt block in my hand

This is the detailed report ingame

Plz help :slight_smile:

good plugins. Thank you

I recommend using CarrotShop over this plugin - It’s still being maintained and has many more features

Will you update to 1.12.2?