Server with lag does not use the cpu and only uses 3% of the memory

I’m pretty new to this server thing and more with spongeforge, I hope you can help me.
It’s a paid server with 6GB RAM so I don’t really understand what happened because it was going really well. Practically my cpu and memory usage is at 0 or 1% :frowning:
(I have Forge Essentials installed)

SponForge: spongeforge-1.12.2-2838-7.1.8

Server Console:

Plugins:
EagleFactions-0.14.1
holograms-3.1.5.jar

Please report logs per the Common Crash post on this forum - copies from the console are not very helpful - we need the debug log.

Also, you should try running /sponge timings report to generate a report and share that link here.

Timing Report:
https://timings.aikar.co/?id=0be9deb13a6a41a0a824961cbefdeba4

I had trouble pasting the debug.log because it was too heavy, so I decided to upload it to mega:
https://mega.nz/#!Oe5WGIJK!atmTPCKS2Aj04jz1Y56Aqyd7yqqpE7DuTBqjgnKhlis

Two things I can suggest:
Try removing VanillaFix, and check that you only have one version of forge essentials present - it seems to be registering stuff twice, and shows up a lot in the timings report.

Ok, I uninstalled VanillaFix and the memory and cpu usage did not return to normal, so I decided to reinstall it. Then I uninstalled ForgeEssentials and to replace it I installed LuckPerms, Nucleus and RedProject, but the problem remained. Finally I let time pass by, but the used resources shown in muticraft’s panel are practically the same.

There is no lag when I’m around with my friends. Lag appears when several or only one goes too far. Most of the time it’s fine, but I’m worried that my server isn’t giving its full capacity.

Picture of what I see:

New timing report: Aikar's Timings Viewer

Debug.log: File on MEGA

Looking at the timings report, it looks like a lot is going on in Avalon. Lots of entities, and lots of chunk unloading. I suspect world generation is one of the problems - if you don’t have a world border, or there are a lot of un-generated chunks within it, then players can cause a lot of stress on the server as they are created. Pre-generating the world withing a border is often a good solution to this.
You can also tweak entity activation ranges if that will help.

1 Like