🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

No more updates for 1.8.9 huh?
Damn, last stable Pixelmon build still uses 1.8.9 D:

Dont worry!! Until the the stable version of 1.10.2 is not launched, i think the next updated will be only bugfixes for API 5.0.0. :wink:

Yeah thats 1.10, which pixelmon only has a beta release of pixelmon on and it is bugged to all hell.

Hi! I’m looking for a plugin that disables fire spread and damage on blocks placed by players. I just want this, no other stuff :smiley: I want it for every player in my server, not only in specific regions.

Can this plugin do this? If yes, could you give me a hint how to do it?

I already set fire-spread and damage to “false” in the globalflags config for my “world”, but it didn’t do anything. :frowning:

Please confirm if inside regions is already working and is only on wilderness the fire is spreading?

Now we have a Discord channel:

:thought_balloon: Discuss with the developer online on Discord:

Error feedback.
RedProtect_Sponge

spongeforge-1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1687
    [21:01:47] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Could not pass DamageEntityEvent$Impl to Plugin{id=br.net.fabiozumbi12.redprotect, name=RedProtect, version=6.5.0, description=Complete antigrief plugin, authors=[FabioZumbi12], source=E:\sponge1.10.2\mods\RedProtect_Sponge.jar}
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: A method was invoked on a dummy class, due to the static field HUNGER not being initialized (most likely in a CatalogType-related class).
    Method: public abstract java.lang.String org.spongepowered.api.CatalogType.getName()
    	at org.spongepowered.api.util.dummy.DamageType$DummyClass.getName(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    	at br.net.fabiozumbi12.redprotect.listeners.RPPlayerListener.onEntityDamageEvent(RPPlayerListener.java:520) ~[RPPlayerListener.class:?]
    	at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.DamageEntityEventListener_RPPlayerListener_onEntityDamageEvent105.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    	at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1687]
    	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:349) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1687]
    	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:390) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1687]
    	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:362) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1687]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.damageEntityHook(EntityLivingBase.java:572) [sf.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70097_a(EntityLivingBase.java:420) [sf.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70097_a(EntityPlayer.java:1022) [zs.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70097_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:543) [lu.class:?]
    	at toughasnails.thirst.ThirstHandler.update(ThirstHandler.java:83) [ThirstHandler.class:?]
    	at toughasnails.handler.ExtendedStatHandler.onPlayerTick(ExtendedStatHandler.java:69) [ExtendedStatHandler.class:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_87_ExtendedStatHandler_onPlayerTick_PlayerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:72) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:131) [EventBus.class:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:100) [EventBus.class:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPostTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:365) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_184808_cD(EntityPlayer.java:382) [zs.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:292) [zs.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:303) [lu.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.redirect$onPlayerTick$0(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:230) [me.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:162) [me.class:?]
    	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:213) [NetworkDispatcher$1.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) [eo.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) [md.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:732) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]

Version 1.10.2 requeriments:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2046+
- SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2073 | API: 5.0.0-BETA | Build: 1692+

:white_check_mark: Fixed Issues:
New:
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed region sizes to show correct values;
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed child regions getting blocks from player limit blocks;

Old:
:heavy_check_mark: Player Movement detection and Movement events;
:heavy_check_mark: Flag fire now can deny fire spread and blocks damage by fire;

Version 1.8.9 requeriments:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.8.9 - 11.15.1.1902+
- Sponge: 1.8.9 | API: 4.1.0-BETA+ | Build: 1395+

:white_check_mark: Fixed Issues:
New:
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed region sizes to show correct values;
:heavy_check_mark: Fixed child regions getting blocks from player limit blocks;

:speech_balloon: Follow us on our Discord, get latest devs builds and ask for help direct to dev:

I’m new in this, i want to add this to my hosted server by MCProHosting, any idea how i do this?

can i disable fire spread in all world without claiming?

Is there a way to disable all TnT explosions on all worlds?

Yeah, use the file globalflags. conf file to control all settings of world without claims.

I dont know MCProHosting Works, but normally you download the .jar and put in your mods folder.

2 Likes

Could you take a look at the crash/time out I am having issues with?

Error in spongeforge-1.10.2-1721 latest version. start and stop server automatically.

Link error code : http://pastebin.com/qU0fhLBh

Seems the plugin is not enabling… But i dont know what can be.

I will test on my off-line server with your Sponge version.

When can we get RP 7.0.0 for sponge? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello. I would need some help cuz on my server none else then ppl thats /op can interact with items like doors or NPC. So if someone would know a way to fix this I would be glad.

Seems Sponge changed the rules for Plugin ID’s. any chance we could get a resolution to this? This is on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-116 and up.
Thanks in advance!

Your plugin is absolutely spamming my chat with youre not allowed to build here as I just stand there doing nothing, theres no option to change this and its quite annoying

Then turn off the notifications. That’s what we did.

As for the bug I posted about seems sponge put it back in one of the latest builds