šŸ›” [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Okay thanks for your help, ill do some testing to try to figure it out

I already tried without specifying the world ā€œ/rp setminy Spawn-Mine 37ā€ and got the same error message but that this 37 donā€™t exist.
Booting up my minecraft to try the other suggestion you had.

I forgot to let people here know that using ā€œ/rp setminy 37ā€ while inside the ā€œSpawn-Mineā€ admin claim worked.

Just wanted to say some kind words while having issues with getting other grief preventions to work. RedProtect works well with Permission Manager and suits my needs far more than expected. Would recommend RedProtect to anyone. @FabioZumbi12 has done well.

3 Likes

Crashing server

@FabioZumbi12 any news on the errors?

So. I donā€™t know if this has been answered yet but I am having an issue with the /rp buy and /rp sell commands. Itā€™s telling me ā€œInvalid Commandā€. Is this implemented or am I missing something?

I have noticed that RedProtect does not prevent players from using WorldEdit on user, admin, and wilderness claims. Is this something you will be able to implement in the future? I donā€™t want to limit access since our server is building oriented and WorldEdit is a very valuable tool for our players.

Is region renting implemented in the sponge build? I donā€™t see it in the sponge RP config.

Hi there.

Iā€™m getting a weird error whenever I try to protect a region.
I place the fences all around a house and place a sign on the fence with [rp] on the 1st line but I get the message
ā€œ[RP] There was an error creating that region! (Put your sign next to the block you want. There is no viable block next to your sign)ā€

But as I said, I placed the sign on a fence around a house :confused:

Did I messed up something?

The /rp sell or /rp buy cmds do not work. Help pls.

Is there a way to target players for server-enter-command? For example /give @p diamond, will translate @p to the player who entered the region.

Is there a way that players can claim via wand instead of fences? It is kind of tacky.

Use like method 2!

How do I set redprotect to disallow interaction with gates, doors, etc, etc, except for npcs from the Custom NPCs mod?

So which jar do i use for the latest 5.x api? Downloaded it from the snapshots jar and it crashes my server. On the latest sponge and latest forge.

So If I left the default configurations, would I only be limited to oak fences, or all the kinds of fence?

Yes!

I have tested with latests versions of Forge and Sponge, including API 6.0, and all worked fine. If you is using 1.11, why you do not use API 6.0?

RedProect handle all interactions for players and blocks damage for all. I think if redprotect can protect itens from a mod npcs, you can add this npcs on regionsā€¦ maybe by NPC name?
(as a mod, maybe RedProtect cant know or handle all types of mods extended by mods)

>.< Yes to which one?
1: limited to only oak
2: not limited

hahaha

Yes to all the kinds of fences!