🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Reminds me,
/rp border creates the border but a lot of the time leaves the glowstone there for people to mine and obtain glowstone dust lol.

yup, still wont work, regardless of what I do. They have warp sign perms, the flag is enabled. idk what else it could be.

"essentialcmds.warp": 1,
                    "essentialcmds.warp.delete": -1,
                    "essentialcmds.warp.set": -1,
                    "essentialcmds.warp.use": 1,
                    "essentialcmds.warps.list": 1,

Didnt even think to add essentials.warp permissions.

RedProtect:

region-settings {
allow-sign-interact-tags=[
“Admin Shop”,
“{membername}”,
Commandsign,
Kit

1 Like

I literally just went through and looked at the config for a solid hour before I realized what that was haha

1 Like

Did that help at all after you found it X3

Nope, players can still not click signs in protected regions. :expressionless:

Looking your perms i see “addleader”. This is wrong for this version and i have changed on description, sorry. The correct is “addowner” instead “addleader”. The same with “removeleader”.

About borders still on border location, seems to be something with sponge. I use the same method on Bukkit and never fails. Anyway, i will check again for possible issues with this on sponge.

About signs, i cant test now, but if Ren can confirm if interact is allowed following the tags on config or the flag, is working.

1 Like

I’m having the biggest problem to get global configs to work.
Setting: entity-block-damage=false denies TNT from damaging blocks, while the wiki says "
entity-block-damage:
** Deny explosive entities to damage blocks in this world;" So if I wanted to deny this variable should be true. True = deny. But in this case false = deny, thus the description should be “Allow explosive…”.

Also, I can’t deny fire-spread no matter which setting I choose. Is it supposed to be true to deny or false to deny?

Yes signs for me are working 100% and has been for 4+ previous versions of redprotect that I’ve used.

I will go ahead and change the permissions, thanks :^)

Also thank you for everything you do!

I will take a look on wiki, sorry. About fire spread, i looking a way to deny fire spread, for now any flags can deny fire spread at the moment :confused:

Ok! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: I will use /gamerule doFireTick false until then :slight_smile:

I should add some bugs that I’ve noticed.

Water in wilderness wont flow (also the duplication bug earlier mentioned can be used due to this). Grass won’t spread in wilderness and trees won’t grow in wilderness. I dunno if these are pure bugs or due to some option?

I’m using SpongeForge 1250 and had the same problems with SpongeForge 1243.

Just to show you the config as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’m just being dumb right now, but the regions are suddenly not protected anymore.
The Flags still work as usual but everyone can destroy and place blocks in the regions.
I thought I messed up with the permissions but I double-checked and they seemed fine.

Just set your /gamerule dofiretick to false
This is a minecraft vanilla option to allow you to disable fire spread

What version of sponge are you on.
I had issues updating to a newer version of sponge and it broke some plugins.
Same thing occurred where the regions were there but people could build/break blocks inside.

This latest console error seems to be with essentialscmds:

My apologies, I sent the wrong one.
Allow me a moment to get you the correct error!

@FabioZumbi12

This is also when breaking blocks. Either happens occasionally or is masked over by essentials spam.
This specific error occurred when breaking a gravel block in an admin claim~

Seem the latest Sponge changed some thinks on Interact Blocks that is breaking EssentialsCmds and my plugin. When i get my desktop pc again i will fix this.

1 Like