🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Fixed limit and other thinks with offline player.
*Changed to User instead Player, may be other thinks i need to do.

Download the latest Snapshot.

When a player places a sign it spams this:

Any fix?

Shure, i will investigate wheres the error and fix.

I think is fixed, download again.

Everytime i use the /rp flag command i have the following error:
Could not find a Supplier for the provided clas:
org.spongepowered.api.item.inventory.custom.CustomInventory.Builder

Oh, and I don’t know why but the flags for fire spread and fire block damage don’t work.

About “/rp flag” its because i working on Flag Gui, but for now the custom inventory is not implemented. Then, this command will drop the error until is implemmented on Sponge.

And for now, the plugin cant deny firespread and block damage. I didnt find a way to deny this at the moment :confused:

Is there a way I can let players interact with certain blocks like enderchest and healers and crafting table?

Change the flag “chest” to true, and add the healers to “private” list on configuration.

Hey there, this is an awesome plugin. I was wondering whether there is a way to limit entry to certain players? eg. I’d like to have a region that only players of a certain rank/or with a certain permission can access

shure, you can use the flag enter and set to false. The permission is redprotect.enter.[nameofregion]

Thanks :smiley: also, is there a way to give players permissions to expand their own claim vertically ? just like the admin /rp ev

When I run /rp flag It gives me the following error: Error occurred while executing command: Could not find a Supplier for the provided class: org.spongepowered.api.item.inventory.custom.CustomInventory.Builder

Yes, this is spected because the custom inventories is not implemented on SPonge :confused: Anyways the commands is there waiting implementation.

How would users access text based flags then? From what I can see the text flags are only available for admin claims.

EDIT: Figured it out. If anyone else is looking for this run /flag info

Is there any way to set the allow-mod flag to be true as default?

I have mods running on my server, but some of them are disabled whenever someone claims land and only an admin can set the allow-mod flag.

Yes, and the correct is /rp flag info.

You can add the flag “allow-mod” on configuration

flags { 
     ...other flags
     allow-mods=true
}

Hello,
I am trying to deny a command from a shops plugin that has a command “/shop select” although whe I try to deny that command by doing /rp flag deny-cmds shop select. It doesnt do anything to stop it, however if I remove the select off the end it will deny any command starting with shop. If I am doing something wrong people let me know how to fix it. Thanks

New Update: 6.4.9

I changed the flags allow/deny commands to other usage.
Now to deny or allow you need to use:

/rp flag allow-cmds cmd:shop arg:select

I used your command as example, but basically need to declare the cmd and the argumment to work now.
You can use only the cmd: or only arg:

Other changes:

• Fixed players cant use itens on no build worlds.
  • Flag chest will deny open all blocks with inventories inside regions.

Ok thank you very much, this helps a ton!

Easy enough. Thanks.

And to be sure, chest=false would mean that only people members of an area could access the chests in it, right?