🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Could someone help me out. I keep getting this error when I add members to a region, and try to do /rp info in that region. It only happens after I add members.

I thinks is a problem that i solved on latest version. The problem was the players cant eat any food on non build worlds… if is this you can download the latest to see if solves.

Online or Offline mode?

Updated to latest AIP 4.1.0 and latest BUILD 1.8.9-1890-4.1.0-BETA-1395:

• Removed some teleport causes like ENDER_PEARL and PORTAL_ENTER.

Download the latest from fisrt post /\

I’m not sure I understand the question, if you are asking if this is on a server or single player it is on a Pixelmon 4.2.5 server.

if i want to deny people from a region but allow certain groups like builders, staff, etc; how would i go about doing it with the enter flag? and can you not make cuboid selections yet? it seems to be claiming the entire y axis

You can do this setting the flag enter to false. To allow certain groups to enter you can give the permission redprotect.enter.[nameOfRegion]

Hello,
I’m not sure if you are aware, but all claims and the plugin in general seem to be broken on the latest sponge update. All of the regions seem to not be working, and adding flags to regions doesn’t work all I get is this error: Screenshot - 92b7a521be1d4bd9440109df07dba719 - Gyazo

Paste the error from console please?

It doesn’t give an error in console sadly.

i can confirm this aswell. a majority of the flags are now broken such as chest access; blockbreak etc.

I can confirm as well that using version 1395 all claims seem to be broken. People can break blocks, place blocks and certain flags like allow-break are broken throwing up a java.lang.Boolean error.

I tryed to reproduce this and cant! I tested with versions:

RedProtect: 6.4.9
Forge: forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9-universal
Sponge: spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1421

All working fine: http://prntscr.com/bec096

Remebering, i have uploaded one last update to fix some methods removed from latest API.

can you please start adding version numbers to your downloads. I can’t tell when things are updated or not when it doesn’t give a version number.

1 Like

Did you use fresh configs or did you use configs from a previous setup.

Shure! I dont have added build to do dont need to always update the version number and not break download link on each update.

I will try with new configs.

EDIT: With fresh instalation, no errors too.

I just tried new configs, and it doesn’t seem to work. I am still getting the Boolean error.

This might help :stuck_out_tongue: : Screenshot - 53e905b49560b2f27659e02c38891ab7 - Gyazo

Edit: I just looked at your screenshot and it doesn’t show you testing the flag everyone is complaining about(allow-break). All other flags seem to be working, if not I can go through each one and let you know which are broken.

Edit#2: http://pastebin.com/biwcc3bV That was posted in console before I was kicked.

This is the logs i want to fix! But i think theres more info on console too!

What version of java the server machine is using?

The problem is when i cast from object to string. Seems to be a outdated java problem, but i changed some thinks, try downloading again now.

I will update later and let you know how it goes.

Is it possible to create sub-regions? Eg divide areas within spawn to be player shops and assign a different member to each sub-region?

Shure! You as owner of the main region, you can normally create other regions inside main region. Each region will have their own priority and highter priorities will be assigned automatic to all new regions created inside that main.