šŸ›” [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

for some reason players arent able to inteact with pixelmon npcs now and i have like every flag set to true. not sure why its not working.

Hey man very nice plugin, Im loving it manā€¦ Just a little bit of an issue I need to have resolved.
My server is a Pixelmon server and I have installed this plugin and everything is working well.
All I need to know is in a admin region how am I able to make it so Players can interact with NPC (Entitys)
and how do I let them use this block : pixelmon:item.PC
thanks man!

This is the same flags as ā€œpassivesā€. Is the same for animals and other MODs creatures (Like Pixelmon creatures).

Try to disable the flag ā€œcan-projectilesā€ on region you want.

I cant kill Pokemon in Regionsā€¦ help

Will item/block blacklisting in a world be implemented by any chance?

ā€œ/rp flag deny-cmds sethome, home, say, backpackā€ - taken from the wikiā€¦ doesnā€™t work

Have to use cmd:cmdhere, cmd:cmdhere, etc.

After update i changed the help strings, but the language string is not automatic updated to preserve the translations. About the wiki i fixed the description :wink: Thanks.

1 Like

Using 1.8.9 latest version, not sure which one cause no numbers, I run into an issue with Pixelmon Fossil Machines.
You can put a pokeball into them, and then try to break it all over and over again duping the pokeball. It is not an issue in player claims however.

i build spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1625
but /rp flag ->this is not implemented on sponge API for now

Is there a way to add flags such as allowing use of all items. (More Specifically, Healers, PCā€™s, ECT from Pixelmon)

You can use the flag ā€œallow-modā€. This flag will allow non members to interact with all non-Minecraft itens, or in other words, interact with only mod itens.

Downloaded the latest version of the plugin, however the flag ā€œcan-hungerā€ doesnā€™t seem to be working - No matter what I set the flag to, players always lose hunger.

Not sure if anybody else has this issue, if they do then Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me - if it is only me thatā€™s having the issue, can someone let me know what Iā€™m doing wrong? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont remeber if control hunger is implemented on Actual API but the intention is to work.

I a few days i will reopen my Pixelmon server and back to use this version on my serverā€¦ For now i only with Bukkit version.

I could use some help trying to figure this one out. Iā€™m running a pixelmon server, just set it up and trying to use redprotect to well, protect our spawn in city. It works well, and I set the door flag so people can open up doors and such. But for the life of me I canā€™t figure out what flag or permission to give for the users to interact with the NPCā€™s / PC etc. Any thoughts and help would be appriciated :smiley:

Try the /rp flag allow-mod true command, should work (works for me at least :slight_smile:)

That was it, thanks! in my head I was thinking that flag was modify blocks or something like that lol.

It looks wonderful and Iā€™m sorry if this has already been asked butā€¦ is this compatible with the new 1.10 SV yet?

Minecraft 1.10 matches to Sponge API 5, so thatā€™s what you want to be looking for. In the top post there is a link for this version (under Version 1.9.4) but make sure to read the issue note.

Version 1.10.2 requeriments:

- Requires JAVA 8
- Forge: 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2046+
- SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2044 | API: 5.0.0-BETA | Build: 1659+

:white_check_mark: Fixed Issues:
:heavy_check_mark: Player Movement detection and Movement events;
:heavy_check_mark: Flag fire now can deny fire spread and blocks damage by fire;