🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

Back to timing out when trying to Admin Claim areas. No idea why. No errors in console.

Using only cmd works but if you use cmd:polis arg:claim it doesn’t detect if a person uses it, aswell as trying only arg:claim

Yes I tried this as well with the /shop select command I have tried:

/rp flag deny-cmds arg:select
/rp flag deny-cmds cmd:shop arg:select

And neither of these seem to stop the command

Hi, i found bug - doors placed in region cant be opened even by region member - is it intentional or real bug?

Is there anyway to set claims to cover 0-255 by default? Or an /rp ev command for your own claim only? People on the server find it mega confusing and I am worried that the top halves of their houses will get griefed :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes :slight_smile:

No ideia too…[quote=“Gershon, post:247, topic:11846, full:true”]
Using only cmd works but if you use cmd:polis arg:claim it doesn’t detect if a person uses it, aswell as trying only arg:claim
[/quote]

I will take a look.

On my server i dont have this problem. Anyone with this problem too?

Its 100% region bug on spongeforge server. Tested on clean forge server with sponge and RP only and doors placed outside of regions are working. In regions they are bugged.

Hey, Im currently using this for my pixelmon server, does anyone know how i can allow users to use the healers / pc /talk to the NPC’s in a protected area without them being able to build there? thank you

I will make more tests!

You can set the flag “allow-mod” to true on your protected area! And you can allow interact too to allow players to get the pokemon fruits. Set this on globalflags.conf.

Hey great plugin man.
How does it compare with GriefPrevention in terms of database memory usage? Low overhead?
Also, is the MYSQL functional now? it says WIP on the page for MYSQL.

Do you think MYSQL will boost server performance rather than 1 conf file with thousands of claims?

What flag should I use to allow pokemon riding? I’ve tried almost all of them and it still says “you cannot interact with entities here”

Is there anyway to set up PVP only in a pvp arena and not in the “Wilderness”?

Mysql is working. You can hoose if you will use with single file for all regions or one file per region. Files is really eficient since are texts with few words about a region. Mysql will free your memory and load the regions where player is on chache only for 2 minutes(default).

Its the flag “passives”.

Change the PVP configurations on “globalflags.conf” for wilderness on config folder.

Im sorry i dont quite understand what you mean. I dont see any option for PVP in globalflags.config

Ho sorry, its a mistake, download again and will show pvp option :wink:

The snapshots button seems to be broken, or do you mean just deleting the config and restarting the server?

Edit: It’s fixed now, thanks :slight_smile:

why are all griefprevention plugins apparently broken with latest sponeforge… player just freezes in place randomly… no different then the goldenshovel one now gah.

Or the problem is with all griefprevention plugins or with your server…

This is happaning with RedProtect too? What version of SPongeForge?

spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.1.0-BETA-1380.jar

another thing i’d like to add; that upon adding this plugin my servers hunger has become bugged where nobody ever has to eat. i have not turned on anything or disabled anything in the config. so why is hunger not working correctly half the time?