:shipit: SeriousVote 4.8.4 ―Your one stop Votifier Listener API 5/6/7

Best votifier listener on here I use it on all my servers! I can’t recommend it enough! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the permission seriousvotes.commands.vote does not work. My players reported that they are unable to access /vote

I did add the permission to group of member and it does not work for them.

@AjayKool

The permission is actually seriousvote.commands.vote. Don’t worry, it threw me off as well.

Thanks it works.

I will be releasing an update this week, Please keep me informed of any bugs so I can take care of fixing them before the next release. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Hi. I use your plugin and it seems to be causing some issues. Please keep in mind I could be wrong but I am assuming this is correct:

Upon vote received, seem to get this error:

net.adamsanchez.seriousvote.SeriousVote.onVote(SeriousVote.java:354)

I do not think it is good to spawn entities async.
Thanks!

Alright I have an update here that i’m testing before release. It adds a lot of changes to increase performance as well as offline player support. These changes will also allow for a work around to the previously stated Async issue caused by NuVotifier. More over it will also allow me to add in milestone rewards and such.

@curscascis I don’t understand some things by the rewards, first is the “percentage” is 1 the rarest item or is 100 the most rarest item you can get.
second, and last is the command do i need to place a / in front of the command like: /give {player} stone or is it give {player} stone

Heyo, it works more like chances. So if you give one item 100 and other 10 you have 100 chances of getting the first and only 10 chances of getting the second. so the smaller the number the rarer it is to get.

No slashes just the written out command is is shown in the example config.

thank you a lot! :smiley:

@curscascis I still don’t get the config because I want random rewards but I also need to apply something by set. And after that he give every reward and not 1 or 2. and when he say "&l&6{player} &bjust voted! He got &6{rewards} ! &bDo you already voted and show us your support? &9run /vote" he just say {rewards} so maybe that it because he give everything. Can you please help me this time.

thanks in advance

There is an issue in the current build with random rewards it is fixed in the update I’m about to release.

then I will wait on that :wink:

Doing one final test here before I release

SERIOUSVOTE 2.6
wooohooo for offline player support!!!
Sorry it’s been so long since my last update, I’ve been pretty busy.
I reworked a lot of things internally improving the efficiency of the plugin when a vote is registered.
I fixed the problem with random rewards not going through (not sure how that slipped by me)
I added a givevote command, so you can test your rewards, or give a player a reward manually.
Offline players that vote will have their votes queued and saved even after a restart.

im trying to use your plugin however when i do the reload command i get this error. dont know if bad or not.

Please advice, thank you.

16.01 14:30:48 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 12.18.3.2202
16.01 14:30:48 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2035
16.01 14:30:48 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-428c0b2
16.01 14:30:48 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.10.2

Thanks for informing me, did this error occur on the first time you launched your server as well? I forgot to take care of this prior, it’s trying to load the empty config file. You will see this error until the first time you receive a vote for a player that isn’t online. it will be fixed in the next update.

I’m launching saturday so yes no recorded votes yet.
So this will go away on its own then correct?

Also i have set up the config like this

random:[
“50”, “5 Rare Candies”, “/give {player} pixelmon:item.Rare_Candy 5”,
“50”, “5 Rare Candies”, “/give {player} pixelmon:item.Rare_Candy 5”
]

But when i do votegive Pixelhouse i only get the two set rewards below not the chance ones.
(tried with / before the command to)
this is another set Reward
This is a set Pixelhouse Reward

How would i get the chance one to work please?

It will go away on it’s own.

On some pixelmon servers the give command throws an error when run from this plugin due to an issue with nuvotifier, in the next update i’ll release a work around. It’s not a fatal error but it might cause some alarm so thought I’d mention it.

can i please see the rest of your conifg?

http://pastebin.com/WaVJKWNn here is the config.
I must say, i just downloaded your plugin so it doesnt have alot of custom things at the moment.
Also i’m using EMPSponge not the standalone nuvotifier if that makes a difference.
It appears to not run the change commands but it does run the set ones.
i get no messages besides the set ones from the config.