Signatures

TIL you can click on people’s avatars for more information as well as how to quote properly.

1 Like

I didn’t even notice that the profile appears as a popup like that! Thank you for pointing that out. Of course this just makes me agree even more that we should not have signatures as now there is a better and larger space for that information.

Just wanted to say, I’m pretty sure we have decided to not allow signatures. We might look into forum “badges” or something though.

3 Likes

I don’t mind not having signatures. A welcome change from how forums usually are. Besides, if someone wanted to see details about the user all they have to do is click the user name/icon anyways (which is what most of us do).

1 Like

Signature will be something real cool actualy, if they are well moderated somehow and with some restriction ! we can make sponge forum like more alive then that white space everywhere
Ps: we can even add like picutre behind this about Minecraft … just an idiea ^^

1 Like

I just highlight the text I wish to quote and a little magickal popup box appears for me to quote-reply. I’d prefer a button but this method actually makes a bit more sense.

Cheers!

If you want to quote the entire post, you can also hit “reply” on the post and then hit the little speech bubble in the post editor.

1 Like

I think signatures would be a nice addition, perhaps for one or two lines of text. That way, contact and project details can be shared without having an overly large webpage. It would also be great if there would be a setting to only show signatures on the first post by someone in each thread (was on Bukkit forums).

Ooh, fancy! Didn’t know that. Thanks!

Cheers!