Silly plugin ideas

Hello!

This thread is for people to post Silly plugin ideas. People can take ideas from here, but since they are silly it is probably a bad idea.

AntiRainWithSponges - following the player, instead of rain wet sponges fall on/next to the player.

Water blocks that drain sponges.

4 Likes

Torches that explode on placement

Reverse world plugin: Normally aggressive mobs are friendly, Friendly mobs are aggressive (e.g. chicken flies at you and pecks you, cows eat you and sheep teleport you up 50 blocks, etc).

8 Likes

A plugin to add real world jobs, so players have clean restrooms 8h/day to survive on a server.

4 Likes

A plugin that takes away in game money the more you play.

Anvil Rainstorms.

FLARD. As a mod once said, No other server has it, no other server wants it. Self-igniting food that makes you grow useless new body parts, with increasingly hazardous upgrades.

Make all dropped saplings grow into new trees. (Seems innocent enough until the forest eats everything)

3 Likes

allow chickens to hatch from eggs which are stored inside inventories or drooped on the ground after the standard 5 minute despawn timer.

Make trees randomly drop saplings nearby growing new trees automatically :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Plugin starts deleting a random system file or file in the server folder every 5.34 minutes. This should be configurable, so I can choose whether my server starts to delete itself or if it deletes pieces of my computer.

Or writes the 8 bytes of the contents of /dev/random to random files.

3 Likes

Definitely this. XD

2 Likes

Dinnerbone Mod/Plugin. Everything is upside down including the world. Wait… That would be an awesome minigame! :open_mouth:

WorldRemover. Removes all your worlds.

Banner. Bans all the admins.

Spongy. Turns all the blocks exept from sponge into sponge. Real sponge turn in to lava.

Reversed gravity, water and lava falls up.

2 Likes

PlotMe. Makes a plot. Oh wait…

1 Like

Make rain replace the top blocks with water sources randomly like puddles.

There’s already mods that do that and it’s not silly. I think it’s only when there’s holes.

Remember the issue with that one plugin turning world’s to stone? Make it so a single piece of bedrock in the world will “infect” a touching block, turning it to bedrock too, and every 12 hours in real time, every “infected” block infects a nearby block. To add some difficulty, make it so being within 32 blocks of an infected block does a sort of radiation damage, and touching it is death. Oh, and somehow keep people from just sky basing. It would be a constant struggle to escape death.

Edit
Now that I said all this. I may see if I can do this…

2 Likes

Gordon Ramsey - cusses at you in chat each time you cook something

6 Likes

You type /bobross and it places paintings on the walls near you.

3 Likes

Lightning attacks people above Y 115.

2 Likes