Simple Chat Announcements

Hey guys!
I’m looking for a fairly simple chat announcement plugin (I’ve seen ActionBars used in Sponge, but would simply prefer chat).
Basically, in the config I could have a series of as many announcements as I want, using color codes and whatnot, and then decide a time interval for those to broadcast. I don’t want it to simply run the command /broadcast though, because I have a specific prefix.

Ideally, you could change prefix and time interval in the config, but since this is private id be fine with you not bothering and simply hard coding it in: the prefix id like is “&c&lINFO &8>” and the time between messages, 2 minutes. Obviously I would need to be able to edit/add messages to the config however.

The only command I need is something like /announcer reload, which would reload the config, maybe with a permission “announcer.reload”

So example: I have the messages “Hey!” and “Hello!” in the messages part of config, and every two minutes it sends the next one in that list (not randomly, in order)

Thanks for reading this all!

Think there’s a couple plugins that can do this. One of my plugins has this feature