[Discontinued] SimpleVotifierListener [v0.6.5]

Sorry, I don’t think that the EntityTracker is related to voting.

Furthermore, any issues with Votifier should be posted on the Votifier thread, but that error seems Sponge or Pixelmon related.

Release v0.4

Tested on SpongeForge 1188

Changes:

• Update to API 4.0

NuVotifier Download
Enjoy this release! :smile:

Can not make it give pixelmon items as a reward for voting.
Getting errors:

Also when using the newest nuvotifier it throws this error

Keeping my server down until I can debug and work on these issues with your help :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgot to quote you. Look above.

That’s not an error.

You need to rename the config from votifierlistener to io.github.votifierlistener, as it probably created a new one because of the Sponge conventions change of id formats.

I’m using your votifier listener, v0.3 with the latest NuVotifier v2.3.2.2 for API 3.0.0 on spongeforge 1136, and I’m running into an issue where whenever a large volume of my players are voting at once (Usually caused by everyone seeing a first person vote, and following suit) that either your listener or NuVotifier are crashing my server, causing it to exit in an error state.

Seeing as I don’t know which of the plugins may be causing this, I will post this same thing on NuVotifier in case either of you know of this issue, and can point in the right direction. If you need anymore info, please let me know. I’m looking into this currently, but I am stuck as to what to do next.

Thanks,
-dp0226

I need a server log to know anything.

Here’s the Info you requested

Server log:

Error Message Associated:

Pixelmon error - although there is an error related to SimpleVotifierListener. It apparently either did not find console or did not find the command, but it is working in v0.4 so I’d suggest updating at some point.

Hm… Okay. It’s just that the ONLY time is crashes is when a lot of players are voting. So I don’t understand what could be going on. As to updating, I would like to, but I have to use a certain out-dated forge version with pixelmon.

Just grab newest version never used it before and I can confirm after first use it crashed my server after 5 votes.

Can you Pastebin your log please?

Those errors are not related to this plugin.

You sure never crashed before… Only new mod i installed and server has been up for 5 days 24/7 with every 5 hour restarts

on a bright note links worked for this plugin but not in chat -.- lol

If you read the log, you would see issues with Sponge regex. Then you’d see a stacktrace caused by one of the commands you’re executing for a vote having issues with entities - specifically spawning them.

Then I would assume that means the issue is SimpleVotifier and Pixelmon are not compatible?

No, that is not the issue… SimpleVotifier is NOT related to the crash

I used voteright before the pokechests didnt crash it… im not sure sorry man