SkyClaims - A SkyBlock Plugin designed for GriefPrevention

What version of SkyClaims are you running? Do you run Nucleus? If so what Version? When you get this error, please paste/gist your server log.

The /home /sethome issue is a bug in the Nucleus API. I have a Pull Request in to correct the problem. I will updated the required Nucleus version once the fix is released!

1 Like

I set option follow your wiki but not working. Player can make area over option.

Example. Option max-size 10 (20Ɨ20) but player can make area 40x40.

That means you arenā€™t preventing players from building in the wilderness. I canā€™t set flags with the GP API yet so this is up to you to do.

I mean island area of player.

Iā€™m going to need more details than that, I recommend you join our Discord so I can better help you get to the root of the problem.

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

Beta 19.1 - Hotfix

• Fixed /is home checking the permissions of the island it is run on. Fixes #34
  • Fixed /is sethome not checking permission of the island it is run on.

Hey if you could add me on skype that would be great (thefearlessminer)! But if not, I currently started a server and I have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to share the island with others without having to use griefprevention?
  2. How do I lower the size for the starting island? As is, how to lower 96x96 to ex. 50x50?

As stated on the Pluginā€™s page and Github, you can get support on Discord (https://discord.gg/EkVQycV).

1. No, this plugin requires GP as itā€™s the only protection currently supported. If GP wasnā€™t installed and SkyClaims ran without it, islands would not be protected and the areas outside the islands could not be protected either.
  2. This can be done in the config or with options. Please see the SkyClaims wiki.

Beta 22

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

REQUIRED: SF 2096+ & GP 295+ OPTIONAL: Nucleus 1.0.1+

• Fixes some entities still not being cleared during island reset/regen
  • Added entity spawn limit capability to islands (disabled by default)
  • Added island expiration and cleanup capability (disabled by default)
  • New options: skyclaims.max-spawns, skyclaims.max-spawns.hostile, skyclaims.max-spawns.passive ,skyclaims.expiration
  • New configs: Entity [Limit-Spawning, Max-Hostile, Max-Passives, Max-Spawns], Island-Expiration [Enabled, Interval, Threshold]
  • Added island entity counts (living, item, & tile) to /is info
  • Added new sort types to /is list: entities-, entities+, tile-, tile+

So I hate to be the buzzkill, but Iā€™m stuck on API5 with Pixelmon and all, and I was wondering if you could make support for it. Thatā€™d be killer.

Thereā€™s always been support for API 5. Iā€™ve yet to release a version without an API 5 jar. I just donā€™t post releases here anymore because I list them on Ore as stated in my Original Post.