SkyClaims - SkyClaims is an Island plugin that integrates with GriefPrevention

See this https://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/world.html

Is there any chance you could add a private nether claim to the player along with the sky claim?
Like force the nether to 1:1 so a portal only goes to their nether.

having problems ingame when I attempt to create a island it gives me a huge error saying
ā€¦.error occurred while executing command: net.minecraft.world.DimensionType cannot be cast to org.spongepowered.common.bridge.world.DimensionTypeBrigeā€¦ā€¦ so what do I do

@Fabian_Dominguez I had the same problem, I fixed it by updating my SpongeForge version to the latest (non recommended version) and restarting my server. Hope this helps

I know this might sound stupid, but Iā€™m trying to make a schematic of the skyfactory4 island (dirt tree) however with the golden axe, I can only select blocks which means I canā€™t copy the whole tree. Unless Iā€™m using it wrong, help would be appreciated.

Also, I canā€™t see it mentioning on the docs how to delete a schematic, what would be the command for this?

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

Beta 28

NOTE: Sponge Forge 1.12.2-2825-7.1.6-RC3697 adds entity and biome support for schematics

REQUIRED: Sponge API 7.1 (SF 3682+); GP 1.12.2-4.3.0.622+; Permissions Plugin (ie. LuckPerms)
OPTIONAL: Nucleus 1.9.0-S7.1+

• Added new schematic features:
    • /is create & /is reset now feature a chest UI when more than 1 schematic is available
    • /is schematic - schematic parent & list command
    • /is schematic create <name> - replaces /isa createschematic <name>
    • /is schematic delete <schematic> - deletes a schematic
    • /is schematic command <schematic> <add|remove> <command> - manages schematic commands
    • /is schematic info <schematic> - displays detailed information about a schematic
    • /is schematic setbiome <schematic> <biome> - set a default biome for a schematic that overrides the permission option
    • /is schematic setheight <schematic> <height> - set the generation height of a schematic
    • /is schematic setname <schematic> <name> - set an in-game name for a schematic that supports formatting code
    • /is schematic seticon <schematic> <icon> - set an icon for a schematic to be used by the chest GUI
    • /is schematic setpreset <schematic> <preset> - set a flat world preset for a schematic *see flat world preset support
    • skyclaims.default-schematic now defaults to empty which will list valid schematics
    • Removed Misc-List-Schematics config
    • Added Misc > Text-Schematic-List config to disable new chest UI
  • Removed /isa &/is admin
    • /is transfer replaces /isa transfer
    • /is reload replaces /isa reload
    • Admin-Command-Alias config removed
  • Added skyclaims.max-teammates option to limit the number of players per island
  • Added fine-grained keep/clear inventory control:
    • Player inventory keep inventory permissions:
      • skyclaims.keepinv.player.create
      • skyclaims.keepinv.player.delete
      • skyclaims.keepinv.player.kick
      • skyclaims.keepinv.player.leave
      • skyclaims.keepinv.player.reset
    • EnderChest inventory keep inventory permissions:
      • skyclaims.keepinv.enderchest.create
      • skyclaims.keepinv.enderchest.delete
      • skyclaims.keepinv.enderchest.kick
      • skyclaims.keepinv.enderchest.leave
      • skyclaims.keepinv.enderchest.reset
  • Added /is entity command for detailed entity information
  • Added /is setname [name] command
  • Added /scplayerinfo command for debugging permission options
  • Added support for flat world preset codes (block ID portion only) for region generation
  • Added new schematics:
    • Stoneblock 2
    • SkyFactory 4
  • Added World > Regen-On-Create config option
  • Reworked /is list [island] [sort type] [sort order]
    • Sort order has been separated from sort type
    • Sort Types: NAME, CREATED, ONLINE, ACTIVE, MEMBERS, SIZE, ENTITIES
    • Sort Orders: ASC, DESC
    • Added Misc > Primary-List-Sort config option - sets a sort type that gets applied before the one provided from the command argument
  • Added Misc > Island-Commands config option
    • Commands trigger on island creation, join, and reset
    • Removed Misc > Create-Commands & Misc > Reset-Commands
  • Removed outdated schematics:
    • Garden of Glass
    • SkyExchange
  • Added island min-size check when an island owner logs in and if necessary, the island will be expanded
  • Fixed schematics sometimes not generating at the intended height. The height set will be the height the player is at when standing on the lowest block of a schematic.
  • Fixed Nucleus Integration commands not registering after a reload
  • Fixed admin island expansion (/is info) bug where old clickable text can be used to expand outside the region
  • Fixed a bug where /is lock would not prevent entry to a locked island
  • Fixed a bug when removing overlapping claims during /is create
  • Updated bStats to 1.4

In order to select a box that has air as one of its furthest corners, you just place a block temporarily in order to select the area and remove it before creating the schematic. Otherwise the dirt tree schematic is premade and included in the latest release.

There is no command for removing schematics at this time. Instead, just delete them from your SkyClaims config/schematic directory and /is reload

1 Like

Hi, I have a Question how to change the default island size?
I would like to have the default starting islands at 32x32 & not 96x96

Thanks for anser

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

Beta 29

REQUIRED: Sponge API 7.1 (SF 3682+); GP 1.12.2-4.3.0.622+; Permissions Plugin (ie. LuckPerms)

• Added support for one player to own multiple islands
    • /is spawn & /is reset will now display the chest GUI or island list if you have permission to use them on multiple islands
  • Added clear entity ā€œbuttonsā€ to /is entity. Requires skyclaims.admin.entity.clear
  • Added various improvements to logging to aid in debugging

Beta 29.1

• Fixed a bug where /is tp | /is spawn would error if an argument was provided