⛄ NPCs [v3.0.0] - Easiest and Best NPC plugin

Is there a way to prevent people from pushing NPCs around?

Do you plan on adding support for nbt tags in the conditions option? having a quest give an item required for the next quest to start would be great. Also facing and issue where if i create an npc and remove it then make another it thinks the npc i removed is still there. Doesnt show up in config file, but /npc list thinks all the npcs that were created exist, and they have overlapping ids.

Iam I the only one having the issue of npc’s skin disappearing and reappearing randomly?

Having a bigger issue of the npc just dissappearing on restarts and not figure out how to make them appear again, not come across the skin issue yet.

Can you make an issue about it on github, and add the minecraft version, sponge version and plugin version?

Hey Daniel, did you abandon AdventureMMO?

1 Like

Without the possibility of creating a store with the economy, these NPCs remind me more furniture.
I apologize for my english, I used google translator.

Could you think about an option to make NPCs immovable? All of my players are able to push the NPCs around, so I have to elevate them at spawn, and it looks ridiculous.

I would like to see the shop function as dtltraders plugin. Or tell me how best to implement this option. With the mods, if there is a shop on the signs, then you will have to put too many signs and they will occupy a huge space. Economy plugin I already have.
I apologize for my english, I used google translator.

The NPCs seems to disappear after a server restart

Please check my issue. Thanks !

for some reason the game crashes when creating a steve.

Don’t work on SpongeForge 1.12.2.

Their should be a /freeze command so the players cant move the npcs :confused:

1 Like

Im working with 1.11.2

plugin is good support is bad where a wiki a video tut?

Literally an explanation in the main post. Try not to be so lazy next time. Dev’s arent here to serve you.

Still planning to add quest systems? :smiley: if it is added already then i am dumb -_-

someone explain how to add a condition

thats true but does the dev tell you how to make conditions and that no he does not