⛄ NPCs [v3.0.0] - Easiest and Best NPC plugin

Is it possible to fix the 1.12.2 bug of this mod not working?

@anon34495435 How do we add that to our .jar files of this plugin, if you could help me out in private message instead of spamming this thread that would be awesome! Thanks.

Hello, author. I come from China. I like spongy ends and I like this plugin. I think he has many functions that CustomNPCmod does not have. So he’s very useful. I hope he can meet with Chinese friends and make more people convenient. Can I reprint it to www.mcbbs.net? I will note the original author and the address of the original post in the post.:blush:

Can you maybe fix the problem it has with newer sponge versions? Its not getting loaded as you can see here: Dropbox - debug.log - Simplify your life

He has not been active here since march 14th

I know admins from sponge told me to message it here… well I knew it will be useless.

this doesnt work!!!

this plugin is awesome, it matches exactly with my need but I do not know how to use it has it full potential.
Is there any documentation?

Can’t help with documentation, But are you using API 7? if so i’d like to know how you got it to work!

yes, I’m using the api 7 with the build 59 of SpongeVanilla. I use the plugin with my own dialog plugin . I m trying differents functionalities, I will post issues if I found bugs or improvements.

I do not do anything particularly to install this plugin, I have drag and drop it in on my server mods/ folder. I haven’t encountered any difficulties.

Ah, sponge vanilla…

Using SpongeForge the mod is unfortunately broken, it appears to be unsupported as well :frowning:

Hello, is this compatible with 1.12.2?

Thanks.
Natsume~

Only vanilla. Forge has a CustomNPC.

I want to know how to make entity outline shine…:stuck_out_tongue:

NPC"s disappear after server restart. Any ideas what causes this?

This is broken on 1.12.2 now?

can you make it where the NPC can move around. Then allow the NPC to manually build things like the citizen plugin also make it where the NPC move around a certain location and kill mobs.

That is way out of the plugin’s scope and the dev isnt too active anymore.

Did you ever fix the issue?