[solved]Coding Assistance

Hi so quick question… How would i go about selecting a location between two points and then saving them? After that How would I go about linking the two (or many more) ‘locations’ together…so when an individual steps through they ‘warp’ to the other location? I have a general rough teleportation that works for travel between worlds no no biggy there…however I Need assistance with making a portal that’ll allow these things to inter link. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated thankyou

np yes i’m trying to code my own…but if there is one i’d use that too…as long as it meshes well with my own that i have :slight_smile: cause i have an ExplosionGuard and a WorldGenerater that works and so now I’m trying to find a none command based portal link between those many different worlds :slight_smile: so please assist :slight_smile: lkol

Well then check out @HassanS6000 with his CommandPortals

You can allow it to Teleport you between worlds as well I believe

1 Like

i believe it’ll work because i should be able to use attach it to my teleportation commands! I’m investigating it now thank you :open_mouth:

Yeah it’s basically a portal that when you step into it, it runs the command you tell it to. If you need any help on how to use the Portal Plugin let me know and I’ll help you out. It runs the command as console so you’d basically do /togglesetportal tpworld worldtest @p or however your command would be ran using the world plugin.

1 Like

I JUST DID IT OMG! I’m FIXING MY TP AROUND THIS!!! I NEED TO ASK HASSAN IF HE’D BE OK WITH THAT!!! OMG THIS IS GOOD! IT’S JUST LIKE USING MULTIVERSE PORTALS :smiley: THANK YOU :smile:

No Problem :slight_smile: I’m sure @HassanS6000 will be happy to know he helped out another person :slight_smile: he got that coded just yesterday as well per(I think) my request lol

1 Like

hahahahaha well then let me know if you ever need fully configurable explosion prevention or world creation :slight_smile: i have both already fully functional…though they haven’t implemented the ghast as a source yet so it’s fireball still can’t be stopped :slight_smile:

oh! and I made my world creation so it’ll permit bukkit worlds or forge worlds :wink:

YES! I need to block TnT explosion on my server. But I’m also waiting on Foxguard to get a little further into the awesome WorldGuard he’s making.

Well then would you like a light weight one that can stop tnt and creepers?

Yes please, Is it for the world? Or done through a zone?

it’s done throughout the world :slight_smile: i hope that’s ok?

PERFECT!
Just what I was hoping for

1 Like

Ok give me a few minutes and I’ll send it on through :slight_smile:

How often will it stay updated to the current version of sponge?

as often as i can :slight_smile: i hate unupdated things…and this was my first baby from bukkit :slight_smile: i converted it over to here once i was able to learn some basic sponge and now I’ll keep it up as i use this also on my server :smile:

Here it is

if you have issues with it or are curious about something feel free to ask :slight_smile: but it’s pretty light weight :slight_smile: for now :slight_smile: by default nothing will explode except for ghast explosions :slight_smile: let me know if that’s good for you