[SOLVED] SpongeForge doesn't load with Forge+LiteLoader (MC1.12.2)

SpongeForge doesn’t make the client crash, it just simply doesn’t load. When I use a forge version without liteloader, it works fine, but when I use a version with forge and liteloader, spongeforge doesn’t load. Does anyone know why this is? Is there something I can do to fix it or is it a compatibility issue?

Edit: https://pastebin.com/r0F1Kqn1

Could you send a log? That way we have more of an idea of whats going wrong.

Yes, it’s in the OP now.

There is a crash. A mixen crash. This can sometimes be fixed by bootstrapping sponge (there is a mod called Sponge Bootstep) or you could also try renaming spongeforge to something that would boot first, such as aSpongeForge

Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinInitialisationError: Required mixin config mixins.common.api.json requires mixin subsystem version 0.7.10

Still doesn’t load: https://pastebin.com/EX70kZfn

[13:07:19] [main/WARN]: Mixin config mixins.common.api.json requires mixin subsystem version 0.7.10 but 0.7.5 was found. The mixin config will not be applied.

Something is out of date. Try updating both sponge and liteloader.

That’s spongeforge that’s out of date. I’ve been looking for a sponge forge that says 0.7.10, but have yet to find it… Why do I need 0.7.10 anyway? What’s wrong with 0.7.5? Where can I get a spongeforge version with subsystem version 0.7.10?

[13:07:19] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.7.5

Forge and Spongeforge is at/for version forge v14.23.5.2768, liteloader is the only thing I can think might be using mixin v0.7.10, but I have no idea if there was a version of Liteloader that used v0.7.5.

Other way around. Liteloader is using 0.7.5, SF uses 0.7.11. Liteloader is being loaded first - this means that it’s version of Mixin is loaded rather that SF’s. SF needs 0.7.10 to load some mixins - hence the error.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to force SF to load first on a Liteloader client - not something I’ve done myself.

I figured it out. I just needed to update forge and put liteloader in my mods folder instead of installing it, because the forge developers already addressed the issue.