Sponge Forge not loading plugins

I’m a bit confused about this. The plugins work without the mods, but then they stop working once I add the mods.
Console log: 12.11 20:56:08 [Multicraft] Received start command12.11 20:56:08 [Multicraft] - Pastebin.com

What do you mean they stop working? It crashes the server?

It does not crash the server as you can see in the console log. The plugins just don’t work after adding the mods.

there is a crash. However a mod overrides it.

There are a few mods out there that are not compatible with sponge. I can not tell exactly what mod it is, but i think it is this one

CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar

Edit:

.11 20:56:27 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: * The API cofhapi|util from source /mods/CoFHCore-1.10.2-4.1.12.17-universal.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!

I know its from FML but Sponge does use classloaders and I thought the classloaders of sponge and this plugin were fighting against one and another

@superego564 Looks like you have had them loading to me?

What is your testing method?

12.11 21:05:19 [Server] Server thread/INFO Welcome to Nucleus version 1.1.7-LTS-S5.1, running on Sponge API 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-c675e80. We're glad you're with us!

Nucleus is definitely being loaded, have you tried /sponge plugins in game once loaded?

(If you don’t have permission you may need to install a permissions manager or op yourself)

Otherwise what is the difference between the multiple logs that you have included?

@MoseMister Can you please quote the section of the log? This is a very bold claim to make.