Sponge Forge Pixelmon File Merger, Is it possible?

I have all the files for both of my servers 1.8.9 (old server) and am trying to take the pixelmon that players have (their player pokemon and their items both) and merge the files for those into the 1.10.2 (new) server. I cannot seem to find where the player data files for their individual pokemon are at, nor their individual player data files at all, i have found a data file in the path World>data>sponge which contains all of the .dat files that i thought housed both player pixelmon and individual inventory/items as well. but it did not work. I just want to merge the data files for their items in the inventory and player individual pixelmon. Please assist me! Thanks!

~Derpicidal

Every player’s pokemon file is stored in world/pokemon by default. Unless you’ve changed the config to save pokemon through a database that’s where they should be. As for the playerdata files those are in world/playerdata.

Do note that items in inventory may not copy over correctly due to your new world having different IDs