Sponge Forums Theme Central

You was not able to replicate it because, Well your not a complete tard like me :frowning:

I worked out what i did wrong when i looked at the theme a little closer.

What i managed to do was Pace your code outside the last bracket here.

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("forums.spongepowered.org") {

}

I had your code below the final bracket there making it apply to all sites :frowning: after fixing that it works as intendedā€¦

3 Likes

This reminds me of when my old boss made me replace all the hardware in a PC case to fix a ā€˜beep codeā€™ when it was indeed just a stack of CDs on someoneā€™s keyboard spacebar during boot. Canā€™t say exactly how thatā€™s relevant, but there ya have it.

2 Likes

Found another slight bug. It seems that the div.ember-view.title a has a slightly off background versus the color behind it (Both are behind the Sponge logo), itā€™s hardly noticeable on the forum homepage, but a slightly larger portion is visible when viewing threads. Hereā€™s a screenshot where Iā€™ve set the color to bright green to show ya where it is:

And what that looks like on the forums home:

Would propose the background of this element to be #142833 to match the background color behind that

1 Like

Fixing Fixed now. :)

1 Like

Minor Bug Report: Preferences and Invites buttons are invisible on the Profile Page (below the bright orange Log Out), unless you scroll over them. Iā€™m seeing this on Pale Moon Version: 25.0.2, using Stylish. Iā€™m not sure if Chrome users get the same.

Iā€™m running chromium, seems fine. Would you mind sending a screenshot of the hover/non-hover?

Both use a.ember-view for their main (orange text) color, and a.ember-view.btn for the transparent background. a.ember-view.btn:hover for the background color (light gray) on-hover and
a.ember-view:hover for the text color (light yellow) on-hover, in case you wanna get dirty under the hood. :)

Here it is without hovering:

And here it is again hovering over the ā€œInvitesā€.

I copied and pasted in the script from the OP last night just to check in case I had missed any updates, I got the same results.

1 Like

Iā€™ll get pale moon and see whatā€™s up. :slight_smile:

I tried this out and liked it quite a lot, so I spent a few hours and remixed it a bit. If you guys wanna try out my version of it the CSS is here. (Hope you donā€™t mind @octoshrimpy :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Great Job @octoshrimpy although @BitByteā€™s looks a little cooler

2 Likes

Made an update to the CSS, fixed a few issues including the white box around the loading spinner. :smile: CSS file is here.

Getting some screenshots up, then Iā€™ll post them to the thread. Thanks for the name idea btw :smiley: .

You are certainly welcome! Itā€™s now on stylebot, setting up stylish. as soon as you got screenies, weā€™ll be all set! :smiley:

Just noticed something ._. Look at private messages.

Fixing it now.

1 Like

Noticed the same. messages and notification bubbles alike. liking the bleached look so far. :smile:

1 Like

boxes. maybe keep just an outline?

very bottom, there are those strips.

this text is still blue, btw.

Iā€™ll try the outline.

Canā€™t figure out how to remove them.

Fixing it in a sec.

Iā€™d just recolor them. Stylebot has this nifty little thing (on left) that once selected will show you elements by name just by hovering and clicking on them. Use that. :smile:

Themes on OP updated.

Since @DotDash hasnā€™t delivered yet, I made these.
NightUI:

DotDark:

More if you want.