Sponge not loading plugins?

so the plugins im trying to use when starting the server are:
Griefprevetion
Foxguard
Foxcore
Nations.

Everytime i start the server it never loads the plugins and i dont know why! Ive looked on google but no luck.

Without any extra information, people aren’t going to be able to help.

Two things right off the bat would be incredibly helpful:

1. The game logs (normally found under the logs folder in the same directory as the jar file.
  2. Your folder structure. Information like were you are putting the plugin files, and the sponge jar file.

Also, what version of Sponge are you using? Is it SpongeForge or SpongeVanilla, and what API version.

Edit: As Simon_Flash stated, please upload your logs via Gist or similar.

Considering there’s no error log we’re all taking shots in the dark.

But, I’ll take a wild guess and say that both GriefPrevention and FoxGuard are protection plugins, and thus you’re getting errors. Even if that isn’t the cause of the crash, I suggest you pick one or the other.

If you’d like us to try to help, use something like gist to include your startup logs.

just removed grief prevention. Ill see if it works.

FoxGuard and GriefPrevention don’t inherently conflict with one another. It can create issues if carelessly applied, but I’ve had no serious problems using both together. In fact, FG has plans to co-operate more extensively with GP.

1 Like

Please share your latest server log file with us, so we can see what is going on. Otherwise you’re not going to get anything more helpful than inspired guesswork.