Sponge Votifer Listener

Would it be possible for someone to either Port over bukkits GAListener? Or would anyone be willing to write a Votifier listener plugin from scratch to give rewards in game?

@clienthax is porting something similar if not he already ported Votifier.

Yeah I’m using his Votifier, but there’s no rewards or listener to even say they voted in game which is what I’m looking for.

@Darktilldawn
No promises, but I may be able to write a quick listener. Can you link me to @clienthax’s votifier? And what economy/other plugins would it need to hook into?

GitHub - clienthax/VotifierSponge: Votifier for sponge for @clienthax Votifier
The economy I use is Pixelmon new base economy using Pokedollars. I’m not to worried about rewarding them with money as I am with items and it would need to be able to reward Pixelmon items.

@Darktilldawn
Okay, I’ll give it a go. Only restriction is (as of right now) the listener will have to use the /give command, because the inventory API is not yet implemented in Sponge.

Sounds good to me I am using Essentialcmds for the actual /give and other commands, Not sure if that matters or not?

@Darktilldawn
That shouldn’t matter, I can always delegate to /minecraft:give.

Alright let me know how the progress goes and thanks for giving this an attempt for me.

@Darktilldawn
What I’ve got so far:

• Format for specifying what to do on a vote
  • Implementation for announcements
  • Implementation for offline votes
  • Implementation for config
    + Implementation for item giving
    + Implementation for command executing
  • Linking implementation to vote listener

Planned:
- Implementation for item giving

• Implementation for command executing
  • Actually doing stuff when a vote is detected
    - Commands for vote schema manipulating

Note:
    By implementation, I mean the code is there, however as of right now, the listener still does nothing when a vote is sent.

Edit notes:
    Strike-through = removed from list
    Italicized = added to list

@Darktilldawn
Quick update: All features appear to be working as intended, but I haven’t tested with actual votes from a server network, however the way I am testing is by ‘telling’ all the Votifier Listeners there was a vote, even though there wasn’t. So if that doesn’t work, its on Votifier’s side. The only thing is, right now the only command is “/vr sim [player]” which triggers a vote. Before I release the listener, I’m going to add a few more commands. :wink:

Awesome that’s sounding amazing! Thanks again for working on this, If you want me to test the plugin with an actual vote and let you know if it works properly let me know.

@Darktilldawn
You’re welcome! No, I don’t think it needs to be tested with an actual vote, it should be fine, if it’s not something is very very wrong… xD, besides I’ll probably test it with one vote before release, speaking of which:

Final bug testing now! Release is projected for later today or tomorrow.

@Darktilldawn