[Discontinued] SpongyChest [v0.4.8] - Player Shops

It already should be compatible with 4.2.0 but it does need an update for 5.0.0

Okay then it just doesnā€™t show the Item on the frame anymore

Iā€™ll check it out today then

There is a problem that may cause the player repeatedly get items without paying.
Whenever the shops are created, it will automatically generate its items in the itemframe.
And if players attack and cancel the frame, you knowā€¦
Iā€™m not sure that anyone else has this problem, but this dose appear on my server and I have to temporarily disable this plugin.
(iā€™m not good at English)
But anyway, thank you for your great work! I also have installed your other plugins, they are awesome!

Okay. Iā€™ll look into this issue in a bit.

spongeforge-1655, forge-2044 and SpongyChest-0.4.4
/spongychest setshop 3 => java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.entity.living.player.Player.getItemInHand()Ljava/util/Optional;

admin shop works
detailed info on http://pastebin.com/A2xJEqB9
Thanks for the work

This plugin isnā€™t updated to 1.10.2 yet

Release v0.4.5:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 4.2.0-BETA-1653
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 5.0.0-BETA-1655

Changes:

• Support for Minecraft 1.10.2 (API 5.0.0)

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

Players can break any shop with a snowball. Same thing happens if the chest is protected with Polis or GP.

Also players can break someones elseā€™s shop by breaking the block the item frame is placed on, and there is a dup glitch, player can make a shop and then remove the item frame and they get the item from the item frame. :frowning:

I second this, after discovering it myself.
Plugin is perfect except that major flaw.

Perhaps the command should firstly place one item of your choice in the frame and then you choose quantity.

It is possible to block the ability of someone to break anotherā€™s shop chest, if you use a protection plugin that blocks the block hit interaction with the shop chest. The GriefPrevention plugin works for this, but you will need to have the interact-block-secondary flag set to true for a claim for another player to be able to buy anything from the shop.

The plugin does need code to block hit interaction with a chest shop to keep others from breaking them. With that it would also need a moderator/admin permissionā€™s flag to allow one to break anotherā€™s chest. Or it could be changed to have a command to remove a chest, instead of using the hit interaction to remove a chest shop, which may be best.

having the same duplication glitch could I suggest blocking the shop from being broken by the player to delete it and make it a command like ā€œ/spongychests deleteā€ then right click the shop that way the command can delete the item frame without duplication seems like the simplest solution

Also can you add it so trapped chests can be used as well?

they do work fine for me in GP claims

Okay Iā€™ll work on this ASAP

Release v0.4.6:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 4.2.0-BETA-1666
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 5.0.0-BETA-1686

Changes:

• Fix dupe issues.

2 Likes

Update

Sorry to everyone that this update took such a long time, I was away for somet time and also was very busy. I hope to make it up to you all with lots of great features to come. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dupe bug is still there lol

Release v0.4.7:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 4.2.0-BETA-1666
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 5.0.0-BETA-1686

Changes:

• Fix dupe issues.

@wolfman750

Check out build v0.4.7 for me, would you?