[Discontinued] SpongyChest [v0.4.8] - Player Shops

I’m also interested in the new updated version.

1 Like

@HassanS6000 when is the update coming? i would love to use this on my server

This weekend :wink:

So this means today :p?

1 Like

This plugin looks great. Is the frame dropping after chest is removed still a problem?

Release v0.4.8:

Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeAPI 5.1.0

Changes:

• Update to API 5.1
  • A few fixes by @Limeth - thank you very much for those!

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

3 Likes

Heya, love the plugin. However, do you think you could possibly make it work with Nucleus a little bit better? My staff members can’t access /sc which is crucial.

Hrm I’ll check it out

1 Like

Having the same issue as the person before.

Did you give them the permission spongychest.command?

Can you add a permission so that admins can look inside the chest? Right now, right clicking makes you buy the item, which isn’t what I want. (And maybe make it so that only right clicking the item frame works)

Sure thing :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Players can place a chest, create shop, then manually place blocks and the item frame with another item in. Even though that manually placed item won’t have the floating name, it can still easily scam people. Can you implement a system for it? Perhaps place the item frame in front of the chest

1 Like

I am using Grief Prevention how do i stop wild/tamed pokemon from breaking items frames? @HassanS6000

The plugin should handle that automatically, I’ll make sure it works properly.

Sure I’ll do that soon

Would you like a SHIFT+RIGHT-CLICK feature for this?

Yes, that also would work :slight_smile:

1 Like

The chests just seem to open, and not purchase, is there something I’m missing? The shops are being created properly.

Are you using your own shop or someone elses? This isn’t a server shop, just a multi player one.

1 Like

Hello!
I was wondering if it would be possible to have it NOT generate the item frames at all? I much prefer to not have it as there are issues with the item frame being able to be popped off the wall and such with Pixelmon. It would save me a lot of trouble if this could possibly be a config option at all?
Thanks!

Duping item is possible to make when you create a shop and break block behind the item frame. The item falls off the frame, It does change the name but you are still able to craft the item. Could there be a possible update to fix this dupe?