StackBan - Ban a variety of item actions

bug. I can not set craft ban only. please fix bug in spongeforge-1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2099.

2 Likes

I am also unable to ban crafting in spongeforge-1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2185 using any of the given examples :confused:

Hi there, i have a question because you can ban a item of placing
is there a permission so you cna bypass it?

stackban.bypass.<item[:id]>

1 Like

Thanks you i guess that the input for IT is minecraft:Grass as ID. Now i can finish the server i was working on thanks you a lot,

Next day :stuck_out_tongue:
I test the permission stackban.bypass.rftools:builder and it wonā€™t work i have
banned rftools:builder in the World but when i give someone the permission
stackban.admin he can then place it but he can also now use the other banned
items so the bypass permission wonā€™t work for me :frowning:

Thatā€™s my bad. looks like I never released the update with these changes. Iā€™ll push the lastest release tonight, but you can compile from source yourself if you feel up to it.

Side Note: Latest release will require HelpMe, as itā€™s no longer optional

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: And now i donā€™t like compiling plugins and doing it my self :stuck_out_tongue:

Please fix ban craft only lastest release.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with it that I know of.

Fair enough
<15>

This plugins have problem can not ban crafting item and block only.
I hope in new version release tonight can fix this problem.

Again, worked fine, last time I tested it. I mean the way itā€™s being banned is it doesnā€™t allow you to pull the item out of the crafting table. Itā€™s a sucky way to do it but due to lack of a working recipe manager in Sponge, itā€™s the only way to do it. Iā€™ll test it out tonight but there isnā€™t a lot of ways I know of to improve it right now. Still waiting on Sponge to implement crafting

2 Likes

How does one ban a mod item?

If the hold is banned on an item duping is possible.
This video illustrates the process :

Was the stackban.bypass. released?
I tried it and doesnā€™t work.
Would be nice to have it, to make restricted items :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

I just want to be sure if i understand it rightā€¦
if im correct when using the command /sban set global minecraft:dirt --use --craft --drop --modify --pickup --place it will prevent to let the players to use, craft, drop, modify and puck them up, is that correct?

Edit:
I tried to do /sban set global minecraft:ender_eye and i still can place and use it, after that i tried to do the following: /sban set global minecraft:ender_eye --use --craft --drop --modify --pickup --place --hold but nothing chainged, did i do something wrong?

Have you figured this out?

help me out here, I, of course, am working on a server and would like to use this plugin but when I start up my server it says I am missing the mod ā€œpjcā€ which I am guessing is project core but I donā€™t know where to find it I have looked on your other plugins for links, which I have found but they donā€™t work, I searched on google for it and found this: https://github.com/trentech/ProjectCore but I do not actually know how to properly add this to my server to get stackban working. if you can show me how or link me to the correct files that would be most appreciated :slight_smile: .

Thereā€™s a link to it on this page

http://trentech.org/jenkins/job/StackBan%20for%20SpongeAPI%207.x/

However hereā€™s a direct link

http://trentech.org/jenkins/job/ProjectCore%20for%20SpongeAPI%207.x/

thank you! Iā€™m testing it now and if I find any problems I will be posting them any time soon. :slight_smile: