Staff List Thread?

If we had a Staff List, it would clear up a bunch of things, such as who to talk to regarding the Implementation/API.

Should we have one?

You mean like this one? [List] Sponge Staff [to be updated]

Maybe make it more detailed, such as who works on what specifically in the project.

I don’t think that thread is up to date.

It sure ain’t.

So is something going to happen or what (not trying to be mean)?

I’m in the process of drafting up a document which we’ll convert to a stickied thread very soon. :wink:

3 Likes

Suggestion:
-maybe add the proofreaders on Crowdin als volunteers (but not directly as staff, as they’re technically not part of staff)

looking forward to the new staff list :smile:

That thing is very old. For instance, I’m listed as a project leader, which was apparently never true, huehuehue.

5 Likes

Any updates on that?

The recent SpongeDocs reorganization included a section listing each team leader, if that is of any help.

I had started creating a list of Sponge staff when I first read this thread a couple weeks ago, but I stopped when @Owexz posted. I figured his list has a much better chance of being accurate than mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A full list of staff is now available in the docs. Full credit goes to @Owexz for providing me with a list. :smile:

4 Likes

umm, can that be made a tad more serious m8? looks a tiny bit unprofessional (@tnt cheerleader anyone?)

That’s ironic :trollface:

1 Like

Because modding videogames is serious business! ._o

6 Likes

where is my link the the neon cat mod when I need it.

NYAN NYAN ?

3 Likes

Oh the horror.

2 Likes