Star Wars Battlefront II conquest mode plugin(requesting to be made)

I’m thinking about making a Star Wars Battlefront II(Original Xbox) map with the help of someone and would to like to be able to play the conquest mode on the map with some people on a possible server that I’m planning. There was an unfinished 1.7.10 version for Bukkit, but I believe it was never finished. The plugin plan I have in mind is that Beacons(command posts) can be placed and the beam activated, and will change color from blue to red when captured by the team that claims it(like if you’re on rebels and the empire claims one that’s yours, the beam will disable and will turn red, showing your team that the empire claimed the command post and vise-versa), and yellow command post(native forces) can be enabled in the plugin config file. Compatibility with forge mods like CustomNPCs is optional, but I recommend it. On servers with keep inventory on, killed players/NPCs drop a health canister, and the rare random ammo drop from vanilla items(arrows, splash potions, etc.) or ammo from mods(like CustomNPCs giant shurikens(I at least think that’s how it’s spelled) as long as the server has the mod that adds in the items from CustomNPCs before the 1.9 update). A map where you pick your spawnpoint at a friendly command post will appear upon clicking respawn. If no friendly command posts are available and you or another player dies, spectate is the only option until a friendly command post is made and then you and the other spectating players will respawn at the reclaimed command post. If someone could make this plugin for me, I will be forever grateful.