Teaching kids to program - plugins wanted

A friend of mine is running a workshop on Monday and I was planning on writing several whimsical / crazy micro plugins.

Things that kids can pick up, look at the code, and have a rough idea how to modify it to do different things if they have auto-complete or kid friendly documentation.

But my PC power supply has died in the recent storm, so I’ve been unable to do so.

Does anyone have any small plugins / ideas that we can use as examples? He’s already got the CookBook and simple fireball running.

He’s also interested in getting offline skins to work, as the workshop is being run at the museum without internet access. So any suggestions on skins / disguises would be helpful as well.

Maybe copying/pasting schematics or modifying blocks inside schematics. I’m not sure how in depth you want to go, or the age/aptitude of the children. Even moving the schematics might not be so hard, have kids make something that moves to the right coordinates maybe?

Possibly just teaching them how to make funny commands, and player with different fields in entities, giant slimes are always fun.

Teach them the concept of a scheduler by playing annoying noises at increasing speeds.