The Banning Game

@Latouth was banned for not complying with today’s standards of banning as well as making the 400th post.

@GeEkOfWiReS1097 Was banned for going to jail.

@Latouth was banned for libel.

@GeEkOfWiReS1097 Was banned for being Retarso.

@Latouth was banned, just 'cuz.

@GeEkOfWiReS1097 Was banned for opening a door.

@Latouth was banned because I felt it necessary.

@GeEkOfWiReS1097 Was banned for being a ‘GeEk’

@Latouth was banned for summoning justin bieber.

@Latouth was banned for “Creepy Pasta. Don’t do it.”

1 Like

@MrMysteri0us was banned for having a default profile picture.

@MrSparkzz was banned for lying.

@MrMysteri0us was banned for being a ‘Mysteri0us’

@Latouth was banned for using mysteri0us (adjective) as a noun.

@MrMysteri0us was banned for ’ 504 Retard Found ’

@Latouth was banned for swearing and using the wrong http error and for “418 - I’m a teapot.”

1 Like

@MrMysteri0us was banned for ‘Cheating’

@Latouth was banned for being associated with illuminati.

@BitByte was banned for being rude to illuminati.

( P.S I love illuminati)

@Latouth was banned for ERROR 909: Illuminati confirm.