"The WarbandZ Project" |DISCONTINUED|

Now in need of Graphic Designers who know how to make 1.8 Textures. (3-D Items, ETC)

Coding has now started, still need people to fill our positions.

cā€™mon people, itā€™s a fun job

What positions do you have left?

every position is available besides head of security

Iā€™ll take the team troll as position, is that okay? Also, wut exactly do you need for developers?

Pretty much every position serves itā€™s part in developing, besides moderators and security.

Well, yeah, but imagine I was ā€œhiredā€ tomorrow, what would I have to work on?

Letā€™s say you were hired as a coder, you would be working on coding in the basic framework of the game, if you were a graphic designer you would be making a server texture pack, etc etc. All depends on what role you wish to take.

As a coder. Basic framework of the game? What exactly do you mean by that? :question:

So basically we are making a framwork/structure (What plugins do we need, how will they work together, etc). We have the game drafted with all of itā€™s content but we need to get organized before we begin coding.

If anyone has any questions I am on the TeamSpeak obeliskgaming.net

I could help as a graphic designer, but first Iā€™d have to brush up on texture pack design briefly.

1 Like

Still need peoples to fill our spots!

1 Like

ā€“CURRENT STATE OF WARBANDZā€“
WarbandZ has made a lot of progress, we have drafted nearly 70% of the Game in a total of about 50 pages. We are currently working on coding the API but are desperate for coders.
If you would help us get this Game up and going I will honestly love you for it.

In conclusion, WE NEED CODERS! :pray:

2 Likes

Do I need to be able to speak on TS?

You donā€™t have to speak, you can type if you like. He just mentioned Teamspeak because that is the main place we all gather.

1 Like

Iā€™m no longer making TS a requirement anymore

I am still thinking about thisā€¦ Hmmmm

:tophat:
Code on my friends!

Why is this in Plugin Requests? This is a server isnā€™t it?