TimeWarp [v2.1 r6.0.0] - Manipulate the time of day!

Relocated to Ore

4 Likes

So we are albe to lock the time then do its always night or day or will it eventually change ??

I’m not sure what you are asking exactly. Are you just wanting it to never change time? If so you can simply do /gamerule doDaylightCycle false and then set the time with the /time set command. A plugin isn’t needed to achieve that.

1 Like

Sure is thank you :slightly_smiling:

Does this continually reset the temporal component of the difficulty of the world? or does it correctly scale the days / moon cycles of the world as well?

Cool. Also want to point out there is a mod in Forge land that does something similar. My reason for pointing it out is in case someone installs that mod on a SpongeForge server along with this plugin strange things can happen. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Derp - should mention that mod. Calendar API. :slight_smile:

Release v2.0 for r3.1.0

Great work!

But it would be even better if beds worked as expected: namely that you sleep until morning :slight_smile:

Old topic I know, just wondering if this was still working on the current spongeforge versions?

We had trouble with it but it might be a config issue?

Off-hand I am not seeing anything that looks wrong with that configuration though it has been a bit since I have worked with TimeWarp.

That said I have some time off later this week so I will take some time to come back and update it to the latest version of Sponge and poke you when that is completed. :slight_smile:

Bit late to reply but would you describe the exact issue you’re having? Beds shouldn’t act any differently with my changes but I can take a look when updating for the latest sponge and see if I can reproduce any issues.

That would be awesome, thank you Grinch :slight_smile:

I’ve released version 2.1.1 that should run a lot more smoothly and should resolve the issue @BentHTV7 was experiencing as well. You can find this release on the Ore page here which will now be the default location for this project.

I also want to thank @kashike for putting up with my questions regarding Mixin and other various issues throughout the whole affair. <3

I am closing this thread. If there are any issues, questions, or comments then please refer to the Ore page.