TM Factory - A Pixelmon Generations custom TM/TR/HM plugin

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, TM Factory. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Welcome to TM Factory!
This plugin allows server owners to create their own custom TMs, TRs, and HMs! They work just as normal TMs, TRs, and HMs do. The plugin uses a base TM/TR/HM as the “container” for the custom move (so the move description shown when shift hovering over the item will be inaccurate, showing the description of the move the actual disc itself contains instead of the custom move!).

Commands:

/tmfactory createtm <number> <move>
/tmfactory createtr <number> <move>
/tmfactory createhm <number> <move>

/tmfactory givetm <player> <move name>
/tmfactory givetr <player> <move name>
/tmfactory givehm <player> <move name>

Requires permission node: tmfactory.command.admin

The argument is the TM/TR/HM number!
(For example: 11 --> HM11)

A new version has been released for TM Factory, it is available for download here.

Initial release

A new version has been released for TM Factory, it is available for download here.

• Added a delete command for removing moves from the config files

• Added support of Pixelmon’s config option for reusable TMs

• Fixed the creation command for TMs and TRs being named incorrectly (was /tmfactory makethm instead of /tmfactory createthm)

• Removed some extra code in the Rock type TM’s code that caused those TMs to not work

• Fixed an error being thrown when players right click without holding any TM

• Removed the tool tips from the base TMs used for the custom TMs/HMs/TRs

Hello, I have an error when using your plugin on Pixelmon 8.0.2.
If I use the command: /tmfactory createtr 1 Surf
I have this error : [10:13:33] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing comman - Pastebin.com

Looks like you use pixelmon reforged. This plugin is only working on pixelmon generations

Fixed Electric type TMs and HMs displaying as Water type

• Added a shop GUI for making the selling of custom TMs/TRs/HMs
    /tmfactory shop <shop type> - requires "tmfactory.command.shop"
    /tmfactory shop tm
    /tmfactory shop hm
    /tmfactory shop tr
  • Added a command to search all three configs for a move, to avoid having duplicate entries
    /tmfactory admin search <move>
  • Added all the create/give commands to an admin sub command, so those were changed
    /tmfactory admin createtm ....
    /tmfactory admin givetm ....
   etc etc

• Added the ability to set a spawned NPC as a Merchant using a command (/tmfactory admin setnpc)

This Merchant comes with its own config file for dialogue and settings. He has the ability to create custom TMs for players that pay him (prices are configurable), and will have them tell him what move they want him to make for them.

Access to the request module can be restricted via permission node, or can be open for anyone to use by either granting everyone the permission node or setting the permission to none.

Both a whitelist and a blacklist exist for this module, allowing the banning of requesting moves being made and being able to set higher prices for better moves. If a move is not in the whitelist and not in the blacklist, the default price will be charged for creating the move.

The default price can be set to 0 to set this process to be completely free, as well.

The Merchant’s dialogue and other related messages are all configurable in the Merchant’s config file.

Yeah, I got this working on pixelmon generations, thanks.

Sponge plugin for creating custom TMs, TRs, and HMs for Pixelmon

Sponge plugin for creating custom TMs, TRs, and HMs for Pixelmon

Fixed Generations breaking my code with their random decision to change the constructor for new Attacks

• Fair bit of code cleanup and reorganization

• Fixed a typo in the setMerchant command

(I wanted to add unsafe discs to this version as well, but I can’t bypass the movepool validation in Generations as easily as I can in Reforged)

• Fixed (realistically, though, added - as the listeners were never actually registered) the custom TM requesting module

• Fixed one instance of an unbreakable loop with the Merchant’s dialog

• Removed the /setnpc command, was just not necessary

• Fixed some of the merchant’s dialog not generating with the default TM Factory prefix

• Removed dependency for SpongeCommon and converted the ItemStack getters for the discs to a double casting system

• Updated to SpongeForge 7.3

• Fixed shop GUI having an empty goalState (being weird when clicking in the GUI)

• Fixed (realistically, though, added - as the listeners were never actually registered) the custom TM requesting module

• Fixed one instance of an unbreakable loop with the Merchant’s dialog

• Removed the /setnpc command, was just not necessary

• Fixed some of the merchant’s dialog not generating with the default TM Factory prefix

• Fixed console printing some debug messages I totally didn’t accidentally leave in the Generations version

• Removed dependency for SpongeCommon and converted the ItemStack getters for the discs to a double casting system

• Updated to SpongeForge 7.3

• Fixed shop GUI having an empty goalState (being weird when clicking in the GUI)

• Fixed spammy errors caused by the merchant and his dialogue that I never did find out what exactly was causing it

• Removed unsafe TMs

• Added a “custom-movepools.conf” file:

– This will allow you to set moves to Pokemon that they wouldn’t naturally be able to learn, which will then allow TMs of that move to work on that Pokemon (I tested it with an Aeroblast TM and Bulbasaur, if that helps)

1.6.1:

• Fixed an error being thrown with right clicking on Pokemon with an empty hand

• Fixed spammy errors caused by the merchant and his dialogue that I never did find out what exactly was causing it

• Removed unsafe TMs

• Added a “custom-movepools.conf” file:

– This will allow you to set moves to Pokemon that they wouldn’t naturally be able to learn, which will then allow TMs of that move to work on that Pokemon (I tested it with an Aeroblast TM and Bulbasaur, if that helps)

1.6.1:

• Fixed an error being thrown with right clicking on Pokemon with an empty hand