Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

Looks like I removed the list of commands from the wiki and haven’t replaced them. I’ll fix that. Anyways, here are a few commands that should help you out:

/job - Display player’s current job and their exp and level in that job
/job info - Display a list of the items/blocks/mobs that reward experience and money for the current job

Hopefully that helps you out. If you are still confused about something let me know. Thanks.

This looks like the all-in-one economy system I’ve been looking for, but I was hoping to find a more traditional chest shop setup when I saw they were included. Currently this stocking system and purchasing system is a little clumsy compared to what most players would be used to. I’ll continue messing around with it, but having to hold the item in hand each time and run a command to stock is not peak efficiency. Other than this it’s an amazing plugin, pretty much all-in-one. Thanks :smiley:

Glad to hear you like the plugin. Shops are still a new thing and more will be added. We are hoping to not only have chest shops, but also sign shops and admin shops. As well as that, there are still a few things that need to be added to current chest shop system to make them perfect and more user friendly. Thanks.

I need a little guidance connecting to the database. To give a little more information here is the background of the issue.

I am using a panel that runs inside of a docker. Now I have set up mariadb/mysql and bind-address: 0.0.0.0. I also set up a user to allow “%” access from any ip. I know my docker ip. Now I have other plugins that are connecting fine. I am running into issues with total economy. TE runs fine not connected to database but I would like to use it across bungee network.

database {
enable=true
password=“mypassword”
url=“mysql://[172.18.0.1]:[3306]/[totaleconomy]”
user=“minecraft”
}

Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Please post an issue on the GitHub page and we’ll gladly help you out: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new.

Thanks.

How to use a Chest Shop? ;n;

Here you are: Erigitic / Total Economy

Really Really Thanks <3

Hello.
I really like your work, and really appreciate.
Now we have some problem using it in a Chinese server. so I was wondering if I can have the permission to translate it into Chinese

sincerely,

We’d be thrilled to have Chinese translation! We have some info on how to go about doing this over on the GitHub page: TotalEconomy/CONTRIBUTING.md at develop · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. If you are confused by any of it, please let me know. Thanks!

Is there a command associated with this plugin to adminpay everyone whos a member of the server?

I’m not sure if it will work, but try this: /adminpay @a 100

Not sure if @a will work, but if it does, it probably would only affect those in the game at the time.

If you’re using a mysql database, you could run UPDATE accounts SET currency_name = currency_name + 5000;. That should work… but I don’t know if it’s the best way to go about it.

Is it possible to add other action sets like Harvest or crafting to add more exp and money?

I’m currently adding pam’s harvestcraft into the mix of farming and lumberjacking but getting those plants can be right clicked and it automatically plants the seed (harvesting). Also crafting would be a good idea as well!

[23:13:26] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: The mod totaleconomy was designed for spongeapi 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT but version 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-ff01f0c is in use. It may not work properly. is all I get. Using the 1.12.2 Version of Sponge. Currently using 1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3206 and I keep getting this error message.Have you not updated to the latest API?

Don’t use API-8.0.0 snapshots. They are not (yet) stable. The plugin works fine with API 7.

1 Like

Is this plugin compatible with Pam’s harvestcraft?

We didn’t do anything special to make Total Economy compatible with Pam’s Harvestcraft, so I’m not sure if it will work or not.

Very usefull mod. Thanks for ChestShops! One question, is it possible to connect this mod with GriefPrevention for rent claims or buying claims? Thanks.

If GriefPrevention uses the Sponge Economy API, then Total Economy will work with it. I’m pretty sure they do use the Sponge Economy API, but I’d ask them to be sure.

1 Like