🏆 AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

/skill repair etc already works, and you can disable the /repair command in the config

Ok awesome thanks

New update!
Extra config settings, better use of the scoreboard, ability to keep the scoreboard on permanently, and the ability for the server to force certain personal settings onto players in the config.

@Mr_Daniel12321 A bug was found for the farming skill. Only melons, pumpkins, sugarcane, and cacti work for earning EXP towards the skill. Wheat, carrots, and potatoes do not work.

1 Like

I will look into it.

As much as I love it, Acrobatics is really broken ahahaha. I’m literally immortal, there is no way at all for me to die other than /suicide or being /kill ed. I survive lava, fire, drowning, starving, falling, I’m immune to the void and I cannot be hit at all. I set my Acrobatics level up to 1111 just for shits and giggles and I’m literally immortal hahaha, I’m not sure if that’s something you’d like to look into adjusting or is possible for me to adjust but it is something to be noted as the current default for the plugin.

Anyone can chance the values in the config. Also reaching acrobatics level 1111 is virtually impossible, since with each level, the required exp goes up.

1 Like

Impossible as it is, setting a hard cap, either to a level or to each facet of the skill, may be something to consider.

I will add caps to abilities in the next update.

Slight issue possibly in the language files.
You have a Change for something on the scoreboard, where I believe you mean Chance.

Oh haha, stupid mistake on my part. Will be fixed in the next update (2 or 3 days).

New Combat update is out, 4 new skills: Swords, Axes, Unarmed and Archery.
All the abilities are make and the exp gain is made. All config settings for the skills are also included in the configs.

3 Likes

Can you make this use a database instead of flatfile? I had it for a couple of days and it already has over 2,000 files

That is probably wise, ill start working on it.

@Mr_Daniel12321 http://pastebin.com/WrvgVKJ0

forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2098-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.0.0-BETA-1808.jar
MMO-v1.6.0-1.10.2.jar

Can you try again using the newest version of spongeforge?

@Mr_Daniel12321 I’ll check

Edit: spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-6.0.0-BETA-1819.jar

Sponge has done something weird, but i cant seem to find what. Also i saw that the newest version is API 6.0.0, which i haven’t made a correct version for. My initial testing for the plugin was done on spongeforge-1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1759.jar, with that, everything worked correctly. You could also set in the config to force players to have their effects turned off, that should also fix the error.

EDIT: they have changed their SpongeAPI maven page, and the correct 5.0.0 version isn’t even on it somehow.

Doesn’t help

effects {
force=false
“forced_value”=false
}

to set it up correctly use :

effects {
force=true
“forced_value”=false
}

EDIT: also, you should probably keep using the 5.0.0 spongeforge version for now.