🏆 AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

It’s AdventureMMO. I looked into it, and spotted something that I’d tried once and broke Nucleus. This PR should fix the issue you’re seeing, it is indeed when someone tries to repair an item.

https://github.com/Daniel12321/AdventureMMO/pull/6

That is the issue then, i will work on a fix right now.

The fix is there, that issue has some code attached! You just need to pull it!

1 Like

New Update!

Fixed the inventory glitch when repairing!

Download here.

May be missing something obvious, but my players (including myself) get their levels reset every time they disconnect/reconnect. I looked through the configs but didn’t see any statement to change that.

In my case the problems with the equipment began without repair. And today I managed to record the video. I never found the cause.

Video

I am having the same problem. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh yea, combat systems. Will you improve abilities in the future? Make Archery great again :smiley: I dunno kinda improving bowstring stretching speed to achieve max damage even faster, cuz dealing vs 1 is ok, but against 10 is kinda problem, I used dungeons mod, that is where bows must shine too. Maybe some kind of lifesteal is nice too or a chance to fire double arrow (with higher chance that arrow-fire-wall) The main idea as I spoke before “Make archery great again!”

I will improve it more once i get the time for it.

Likewise, having the same issue - also having a lot of console errors, mostly relating to particle effects. Due to said errors, skills never actually end (Perm tree-feller FTW!). Tried it with API5 and API6 and had no change… As it is, the plugin unfortunately isn’t usable.

Well, creating the ‘players’ directory in the config/adventuremmo folder corrects the issue with not saving skills … apparently the plugin didn’t create this on the first run.

The particle errors still make it so that skills do not work correctly. Anyone come across a way to fix that? Forcing the setting to false doesn’t seem to do anything.

Its a problem with the latest version of forge, they renamed some particle effects so it breaks stuff with it. You can either set the config so it forces players to have effects disabled or downgrade your forge and spongeforge to 2092. I will make a fix for it once its possible.

How would one go about disabling the effects for everyone? Setting the personal_settings.effects.forced to true, and forced_Value to false, and swapping that to set forced to false, forced_value to true, still attempts to show the particles. Is there another setting I’m not seeing somewhere?

The first way should work… I will test if it doesnt

Can you make this check if a person is in a protected area and cannot interact with blocks so they won’t receive any mcmmo levels

That should already be the case.

I’m using nations and if someone claims an ore and someone else tries to mine it will deny the ability to mine but they can keep trying to farm mcmmo

Thats weird, i use this code to make sure that should never happen:

@Listener(order = Order.LAST)
public void onBlockBreak(ChangeBlockEvent.Break e, @Root Player p) {
	if (e.isCancelled()) { return; }

Which means that nations must also have their events last in order, which is weird. I will try to add another check in in an update, but this should always work.

This is the code for block break I believe:

error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0.0-BETA-1844.

1. When player level up and display message in chat.

2. log error database in console when player logout.

3. full error code : http://pastebin.com/gJiGhiDK

4. full error database code : http://pastebin.com/C1b0Mnqa

Picture (1) :