🏆 AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

Is there anyway to remove certain Skills, using this for a Pixelmon server, would be nice to remove Archery, Unarmed, Axes, and Swords from the /skills list.

I am working on a big rewrite at the moment. A lot of options will be added then, including this.

2 Likes

anyone else having issues with adventuremmo where enchanted tools get removed from players inventory after the use of a skill ability? ie. gigadrill/excavation/etc?

2 Likes

Yup… extremely annoying when you accidentally activate it and suddenly your precious pickaxe disappears.

one suggestion: change the repair block into something other than brake block, otherwise it could cause some misclick. maybe you can take the repair material from the player’s inventory instead of hotbar. :neutral_face: it is a good mod.

Im getting the same issue, my tools vanish mid use with full durability.

Will there be any update with fixes soon? My players miss this plugin.

increasing unarmed lv should gives more punch damage

Is there a way to cap the levels you can get? I would like to cap axes, swords, bows and unarmed (all combat related skills) because I don’t want the server to be dominated by only the MMO.

@Mr_Daniel12321

My players and I have been waiting for an update/rewrite for months. I think this project might just be dead… :frowning:

I concur with this statement.

Even his avatar seems to be dead :frowning:

For now give him time, perhaps is just busy at the moment. Remember someone could take the reins, fork the project, then attempt to contribute back. GitHub - Daniel12321/AdventureMMO

1 Like

…And this is the reason I am attempting to self-teach Java and Javascript. I am starting from zero though so it’ll be a while before I can attempt to fork and update, much less be in any way successful with it and furthermore, make it public.

And so: the rest of the world waits.

1 Like

I wish you good look, trust me it’s such a fun and rewarding experience. If you ever need some help, don’t be afraid to reach out for help. The “Object oriented programming with Java” courses on MOOC are actually pretty great from what I have learned and saw from looking through them. It’s free and self-paced so go check out it :slight_smile:

Maybe eventually I will take up this plugin or something similar, but I have some others which I’d like to get out first, so we’ll see.

1 Like

Actually, i started working on a complete rebuild, because when i started this project, i didnt know enought about sponge yet. I will try to work on it as much as possible, but i also have other projects going on.

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks for letting us know you didn’t fall off the face of the Earth :stuck_out_tongue: How far along are you with the re-build?

That’s awesome news! We all thought you may have moved on entirely. I speak for a small group when I say: We look forward to seeing the new rebuild.

Also, from myself: In the process of learning I have come to gain a new appreciation for just how much work and time this entails. Thank you immensely for your willingness to continue and even originally release this project.

Thank you for the update and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
Im working on it as we speak, the process is good and i hope to have a new version out in about a week.

I released a version of the new code, v2.0.0, for testing only! It is not complete and i advice against loading it on anything other than a server ment for testing stuff. I would love some feedback and possibly bug reports.

1 Like