🏃 Ultimate Spleef ~ An all-in-one spleef plugin for Sponge!

##Ultimate Spleef

Ultimate Spleef is an all-in-one spleef plugin for Sponge! It is still in development, so stay tuned for updates!

###Planned Features:

• Multiple arena shapes and sizes
  • Join signs
  • Dedicated server mode
  • Full automatic
  • Support for any block type as the “spleef” block
  • Other unlisted features

###Release Date and Other Information
Ultimate Spleef is still in development, but this thread and the GitHub page will be updated as time goes on.

:inbox_tray: Download Coming Soon

:bangbang: Issues & Suggestions

:wrench: Source Code

:books: Wiki Coming Soon

:heavy_dollar_sign: Support Me

8 Likes

Sweet, Love me some spleef. Special Modes (Powerups)?

I like that idea! Do you have any specific suggestions?

Nice work on this!

1 Like

For custom modes, ‘Splegg’ is an obvious one.

As for powerups - Speed and Flying (short time) come to mind

Ok, I like those ideas… Thanks for the suggestions!

Please tell me this is still in development! xD

Of course! I just haven’t had much time work on it due to school work! In about week I’ll be on Christmas vacation so expect more updates then!

This thread has been lacking updates, so here one is: Ultimate Spleef is still in development, and a lot of progress has been made. For about another 11/2 more months, I will be quite busy with things other than Sponge. You may not see many updates on this page or on the GitHub page, but Ultimate Spleef is still being worked on.

What have you already done and what is planned in the future?
I hope it will be nice :smiley:

I’m still working on the core functionality of the plugin. As it evolves, I plan to add different game types, powerups, and more. See the planned feature list on the original post.

Ultimate Spleef is now in heavy development and the GitHub page is being updated! Note that all features will not be available in the first release of Ultimate Spleef, and will be added in the future.

Any news about development? :wink:

It hasn’t been worked on in quite some time, I’ve been busy with other things and this project is currently a low priority for me. Someday I might finish it.