Ultimate World Guard

Thats amazing but wouldnt it mean that you still have to fire 150single blockbreaks instead of just sending the region with 8 points (corners) and fire 1 single event? Correct me if i missed anything

Because YEAH I also want that stuff included but FTB isnt minecraft classic where you break a maximum of 10 blocks per second… :smile:

@Joe_Schmo2840

I see, Iam curious where this is going

We also have “bulk events” that handle collections of changes, though it’s not as well developed at the moment.

1 Like

Really have to take a look into this :grin:

The only problem is that their aren’t bulk events in forge itself :frowning:.

And we are also cutting in our own fingers again. I actually made a thread about this ages ago. As long we allow plugins/mods to set blocks like this. We always will end up with bypasses.

Well, for plugins it is semi-controllable. Mods use their entirely own way. Also, in case of bulk block modification forcibly sending an event and notifying the sorrounding blocks would cause way too much overhead.

I just want any anti-grief mod that’s updated. The only one for 1.8 atm that I know of is an old, unkept mod that doesn’t protect against TNT.

3 Likes

Isnt there any forge mod which is able to do that?

1 Like

derp ._.

Found one, beta but beta than nothin’. Dunno how I missed that, probably saw it and thought it gave more explosions. xD

2 Likes

Lemme know if it protects vs modded items woulf ya @Scrotty

Well, trying to destroy anything inside a claim is pretty much prevented afaik. However, igniting TNT right outside of the claim area will still cause damage, same with fire spread if you put something like wool right outside of a claim with a wooden house. Also, Fire Pokemon from Pixelmon can use External Moves and directly burn wooden houses.

The mod may not recognize the source of the fire. Thats why we need a more robust system.