Universal Market V1.3 [1.10.2/1.12.2]

@Xwaffle game breaking dupe reported on your github

do not use, contains (at least 2 that i’ve reported) game breaking exploits with 0 response from the dev

Hello all, I’m sorry for the lack of updates, i’ve been going to school full time, and school and work has taken priority. Today I decided to go ahead and get those nasty bugs that were making this unusable. I also added a reload ability. Gonna go change the GitHub ReadMe after I post this, I plan to release a 1.10 version as well.

1 Like

I’m also planning on doing the localization feature that i’ve been asked to do!

1 Like

it would be necessary to be able to translate the text by language, because example I use your plugins is I am french

Is it possible to set up a shop that has infinite stock (an admin shop), and uses funds not tied to a player? I’d love to set this up as a server shop so people can get things for the coin they earn on my server!

Sorry im not good at this how do i set this up

Hey is it possible for you to make some sort of tutorial for this I just keep getting an error about NBT Data set in the provided container

Plugin even kept up on anymore?
This happens on any newer version of SpongeForge

1 Like

the permissions aint right??

Hello, @Xwaffle.
I fave a friend that’s trying to use this plugin for a RLCraft server (Minecraft 1.12.2) and this seems to only be running on 7.1.0. Could you update this plugin so it is compatible with 7.2+?

This plugin has been abandoned

Any plans to update this to V7.3 for Sponge. I’m Currently trying to use it but the error I get is There’s no NBT Data set in the provided container